Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Right on cue

ffs :noah:

If this means we sell Nani i swear to god:damn:

With Valencia getting the 7 and Ashley being such a recent purchase I'm shook as fukk but the writing is on the wall.

I was thinking about it at like 3AM yesterday and the common sense set-up of a 2-3-1 with Shinji in the middle behind Rooney and two wingers outside doesn't actually make the best use of him. Rooney's desire to drop back would mean we'd pretty much have a striker-less look at times.

Shinji impacts this team the most if he plays with a genuine forward like Danny and Chicha. Rooney and Shinji roaming the hole DP'ing defenses with incredible link up play and wonderful through balls. It's made me think that there's a chance that Shinji plays the role that he does for Japan were Keisuke holds down the middle and he's basically a left sided David Silva. Which of course means one of our wingers becomes surplus to recquirements.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
It will affect nani or welbeck, both of whom i like and rate. Simple as that, fukk this.

And i don't want your life story ffs.(@posterchild)

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It will affect nani or welbeck, both of whom i like and rate. Simple as that, fukk this.

And i don't want your life story ffs.(@posterchild)

life story you are coming at me like I dont know anything, like you are a big time manager, or analyst and I dont know anything, I dont need that especially when its not making sense. The same thing you were saying will not happening is actually happening with Alex making the bid, this is shocking to me because you know all and said it is the worst idea.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tbf i'm bored of being nice to you about this, you need to start thinking about how a football team actually works rather than shoehorning as many big name players in to the team as possible.

It would affect the balance of our team as well as limiting the chances of some of our young players.

'this 2013 season'...fukking hell.

You just said this 15 mins ago...Now the article confirming Sir Alex is trying to put a bid on him:lolbron:

I wonder what he would say when he saw this comment (one of most successful managers in football history)

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
So penfield lives relatively close to this cinema?

Between this shooting, columbine and penfield, there's certainly a trend here.

There wrong'uns out there, of that there's no doubt.

To be sure, to be sure.

:manny:

It's actually pretty far from me. I live right in Denver, Aurora is a bit far east from the city.

Facebook has been boring. Bunch of prayers flying about, quotes about god, speeches about gun control.

The thing that stood out to me was why would people suspect that the smoke was a part of the movie. Not a real fan in the joint, every Nolan/Batman fan knows that Nolan would never lower himself to include inane fripperies and gimmicks like 3D, smoke machines and popping.

Speaking of...

so yeah, The Dark Knight Rises was the worst of the trilogy but still an excellent movie.

Im gutted that Nolan wont be doing it again after that ending. :whoo:

imo I think it was the best of the trilogy. I probably have to see it again but I thoroughly enjoyed it. Anne Hathaway has one of those weird faces where the light makes her look not bad, then in other instances she looks downright weird. And the runtime wasn't a problem to me which is what the critics were saying, I didn't get bored once.

Bane though :lawd: Hardy killed it which is what the series needed after Ledger. You don't need a crazy acting performance or an attempt to upstage Ledger, just make the villain slightly terrifying and good in the context of the film and I thought Nolan handled it well.

Saw it at 8AM as well which is what I think I will be doing from now on with all these big films, not a soul in the theater :ahh:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
life story you are coming at me like I dont know anything, like you are a big time manager, or analyst and I dont know anything, I dont need that especially when its not making sense. The same thing you were saying will not happening is actually happening with Alex making the bid, this is shocking to me because you know all and said it is the worst idea.

I'm coming at you like that because you don't seem to have a clue. :yeshrug:

Why do you give a shyt what i think of you anyway? Stop with this trying to prove yourself to me nonsense.

I've said i don't want it to happen and stated my reasons, not that it actually won't. It actually happening will likely result in what i don't want to happen, happening. Which will imo be bad for the team.:manny:

All you've done is said you want him because it will make us better, well thanks for that genius.

You advocated us playing 4-1-3-2 earlier, with only one actual midfielder, something i posted as a joke line up as it's utterly ridiculous, that's why i think you're a clown.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
imo I think it was the best of the trilogy. I probably have to see it again but I thoroughly enjoyed it. Anne Hathaway has one of those weird faces where the light makes her look not bad, then in other instances she looks downright weird. And the runtime wasn't a problem to me which is what the critics were saying, I didn't get bored once.

Bane though :lawd: Hardy killed it which is what the series needed after Ledger. You don't need a crazy acting performance or an attempt to upstage Ledger, just make the villain slightly terrifying and good in the context of the film and I thought Nolan handled it well.

Saw it at 8AM as well which is what I think I will be doing from now on with all these big films, not a soul in the theater :ahh:
yeah, the movie didnt drag at all, imo. Its probably because of how quick moving the first 3rd was. The pace was so quick, couldnt that we didnt have time to get bored by it. But that quick first 3rd is why the movie isnt as good as the other two to me.

And yeah, I always try to catch movies early in the day. Last night was different because I saw the entire trilogy, but usually 8-11am is the best time. Cheaper, no one in the theater, and no bullshyt during the movie.

I still think Joker was scarier than Bane, but Bane was scary as fukk.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
With Valencia getting the 7 and Ashley being such a recent purchase I'm shook as fukk but the writing is on the wall.

I was thinking about it at like 3AM yesterday and the common sense set-up of a 2-3-1 with Shinji in the middle behind Rooney and two wingers outside doesn't actually make the best use of him. Rooney's desire to drop back would mean we'd pretty much have a striker-less look at times.

Shinji impacts this team the most if he plays with a genuine forward like Danny and Chicha. Rooney and Shinji roaming the hole DP'ing defenses with incredible link up play and wonderful through balls. It's made me think that there's a chance that Shinji plays the role that he does for Japan were Keisuke holds down the middle and he's basically a left sided David Silva. Which of course means one of our wingers becomes surplus to recquirements.
Rooney can play as an out and out striker, he had his best season in a man utd shirt playing that position. On that evidence i think that's his best position, regardless of whether he likes it. That's another reason i don't like the idea of rvp, as rooney would play off him.

Let's be real here, he had complete freedom for us last season, and tbh his goals papered over the cracks of what were a fairly average campaign for him. In the biggest matches/moments he never produced from that position. He'd play poorly in most matches but he'd grab a goal, making people forget.

Like i say he's well capable of playing as an out and out striker, snihji playing off him in that position has real potential.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm coming at you like that because you don't seem to have a clue. :yeshrug:

Why do you give a shyt what i think of you anyway? Stop with this trying to prove yourself to me nonsense.

I've said i don't want it to happen and stated my reasons, not that it actually won't. It actually happening will likely result in what i don't want to happen, happening. Which will imo be bad for the team.:manny:

All you've done is said you want him because it will make us better, well thanks for that genius.

You advocated us playing 4-1-3-2 earlier, with only one actual midfielder, something i posted as a joke line up as it's utterly ridiculous, that's why i think you're a clown.

Ur a joke for real, i didnt say 4 1 3 2 was a good line up i said RVP was good idea, i told you a 4-4-2 would be a better set up, you are a sideline person who thinks they know about the game but doesnt, and utter attacks at people because they dont agree with your wack statements. just the fact that you get defensive and try to call people out tells alot about your intellect, you are not fooling anyone but yourself dude.