Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I'm going to go see the dark knight next week, at a proper late screening.

I was going to go in a trench coat, cap and glasses as i fukking hate going to the cinema, but given the shooting stuff, and the fact i'd look like a pedo, it might not be appropriate.

Plus i won't be by myself anyway, that's just sad.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
So penfield lives relatively close to this cinema?

Between this shooting, columbine and penfield, there's certainly a trend here.

There wrong'uns out there, of that there's no doubt.

To be sure, to be sure.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Possibly because i'm taking the piss as it's highly unlikely we would ever play that formation never mind sign all of those players?:yeshrug:

No posterchild, that line up would not be sick, it would likely be disastrous.

RVP and Rooney up top and valancia on one side and nani on the other, you could even do a 4-4-2 line up and bring a more defensive minded person in the center like scholes. that is a serious attacking team with serious speed on the flanks with two heavy finishers, the line up would be a more powerful one than they have now...

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
so yeah, The Dark Knight Rises was the worst of the trilogy but still an excellent movie.

Im gutted that Nolan wont be doing it again after that ending. :whoo:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I swear anyone spoils that shyt and...well there's nothing i can do but fukk off, don't.

And posterchild, that would completely defeat the point of buying Kagawa.

Nah, fukk rvp.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I swear anyone spoils that shyt and...well there's nothing i can do but fukk off, don't.

And posterchild, that would completely defeat the point of buying Kagawa.

Nah, fukk rvp.

kagawa is not a striker, he is more of a general, great ball sense, you put RVP in the line up and I would much rather see him there than MC. RVP is a raw striker, he is not my favorite person but he can find the net and MU would benefit with him over Mancity

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
America loves a shooting.

The 9 people stabbed at the Swedish house mafia concert pales in comparison.

Though if them stabbers had guns :ohmy:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
kagawa is not a striker, he is more of a general, great ball sense, you put RVP in the line up and I would much rather see him there than MC. RVP is a raw striker, he is not my favorite person but he can find the net and MU would benefit with him over Mancity

He's not but he will occupy one of what would normally be 2 striker positions.

Rooney, RvP and Kagawa could not play in the same team unless you put Kagawa on the left, which would negate his impact. It would also mean only one of Valencia and Nani could play.:childplease:

RvP may very well be 'raw', but he's 29, it's not worth disrupting what is now a developing team for 2/3 years of him at his best.

Nah, fukk RvP.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's not but he will occupy one of what would normally be 2 striker positions.

Rooney, RvP and Kagawa could not play in the same team unless you put Kagawa on the left, which would negate his impact. It would also mean only one of Valencia and Nani could play.:childplease:

RvP may very well be 'raw', but he's 29, it's not worth disrupting what is now a developing team for 2/3 years of him at his best.

Nah, fukk RvP.

I already said I dont like RVP, thats your opinion, that just like with Man city, he is obviously closing in on the end of his prime but while he is in his prime a short term contract would be good. No one saw this coming from RVP or else much more teams would be trying to get him before the transfer window... Manchester United needs to do more than just Kagawa to win. They are my team, but just like all of the other major clubs out there they are not at there best right now and VP would definitely be an improvement for them this 2013 season.

BTW just because Kawaga was successful in the Buendesliga doesnt guarantee the same in the EPL, a much faster league/much more devensive leauge, it happens all the time, RVP shines here at what he does. I seen it over and over with many players, it is a risk Man U took, Park J was successful in my eyes I liked him alot as a player and hope Kawaga has success here as well.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Tbf i'm bored of being nice to you about this, you need to start thinking about how a football team actually works rather than shoehorning as many big name players in to the team as possible.

It would affect the balance of our team as well as limiting the chances of some of our young players.

'this 2013 season'...fukking hell.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tbf i'm bored of being nice to you about this, you need to start thinking about how a football team actually works rather than shoehorning as many big name players in to the team as possible.

It would affect the balance of our team as well as limiting the chances of some of our young players.

'this 2013 season'...fukking hell.

Nice to me?? I know how football works trust me! you have an opinion that has nothing to do with me know my stuff we have 2 different opinions and you are telling me that because I dont agree with you I am shoehorning?! wtf:why:

If you are going to say that any team that picks up Van persie is going to limit younger players, younger players go on rotation until developed...dont come at me like that because you have a different opinion. If you saw my original comment I said RVP wants to go to MC, this is sickening...OBVIOUSLY i am against a squad that tries to pick up every big name player. . I was a man city fan since the late 90's when they were not a contender, and because what they decided to do and all the bandwagon fans I dont support them. Stop assuming, stop thinking u know all.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Choose then.

RvP comes in = Welbeck plays less games, Hernandez plays less games, Nani plays less games/we sell him, Kagawa doesn't play in his best position therefore making him a pointless buy.

RvP comes in = We play 4-1-3-2 and get absolutely overrun in midfield in every single game we play and have a disastrous season.

Bear in mind either option makes you an utter mong.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Right on cue

"Obviously Arsenal have given out the fact that we've made a bid for him," the manager told MUTV.

"We try to keep business as close as possible to us until the moment we conclude a deal. There's no point talking about something that might not happen.

"There are other clubs interested in the player. We've shown an interest and that's where we're at at the moment."

Sir Alex Ferguson confirms van Persie bid - Official Manchester United Website

ffs :noah:

If this means we sell Nani i swear to god:damn:

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Choose then.

RvP comes in = Welbeck plays less games, Hernandez plays less games, Nani plays less games/we sell him, Kagawa doesn't play in his best position therefore making him a pointless buy.

RvP comes in = We play 4-1-3-2 and get absolutely overrun in midfield in every single game we play and have a disastrous season.

Bear in mind either option makes you an utter mong.

First of all Hernandez doesnt fit well on this squad, he plays great with Mexico but his career at Man U will be limited. They committed to Kagawa last month or so...RVP would start over Welbeck but they would definitely alternate the 3 since Welbeck is a rising star....Nani, they wont sell him because he is playing well and has years left. Kagawa is a new signing so has do develop to the Man U system, we dont know how good he will do there regardless. It is going to take time, I hope he does well, I even liked when they signed Anderson, and many people I know hate Anderson. I trust Sir Alex's judgement when it comes to players because he has been solid since he has been at man u. Man U has the $$ to purchase RVP and it would be a great short term investment..a great return on investment. I dont like RVP but I respect him, just like I respect David Villa and dont like him as a player, I feel his is always at the right place at the right time just the Van Nisteroy, but I have to respect it because it takes talent do this or else every striker would have this ability. Man city is stacked with strikers and they are still going after him, they have Aguero Balotteli, Adebeyor, Teves, and strong reserves and youth system in place. I just name 4 of the top 10 strikers on 1 team add RVP and they have 50% of the EPLS top strikers. Not to mention the midfield, Man U has nothing compared, nothing is wrong with having a 3rd striker. I hate what Man City is doing and the fact that they are looking for RVP is ridiculous, they buy the competition so no one has them, this is something Chelsea started in the mid 2000s when they were purchased by the billionaire and I hated it. Same thing that teams like heat, boston, lakers, yankees etc do, I dont agree withit and never supported it. It takes the balance out of the league.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Right on cue

ffs :noah:

If this means we sell Nani i swear to god:damn:

Exactly what I am talking about...! Sir Alex knows what he is doing..it has nothing with throwing balance off the team! And they will not sell Nani, he is a vital part of the team, and he brings a whole new dimension to the team ....