Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
no one has said ANYTHING about what happened in the movie. :smh:

Ok, its because I saw Bane, Hathaway, villain and trilogy all in a paragraph, so i was shook, a bit too opinionated if you ask me, wont distribute em, but them negs is on standby position

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Really impressed with Oscar. Running the game with ease. 20m looking an absolute bargain.

Mikel Oscar

Ramires Mata Hazard​

:ohlawd:

Only Allen and Bertrand are the only young players who look decent

Sturridge doing alright too, zero service and all.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Really impressed with Oscar. Running the game with ease. 20m looking an absolute bargain.

Mikel Oscar

Ramires Mata Hazard​

:ohlawd:

Sturridge doing alright too, zero service and all.

He's doin alright considering, tbh I dont really expect anything from him in todays game. Still showin those dirty little habits. Hopefully training with Marin, Hazard & Oscar he'll buck his ideas up and see you got to pass the fukkin ball

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He's doin alright considering, tbh I dont really expect anything from him in todays game. Still showin those dirty little habits. Hopefully training with Marin, Hazard & Oscar he'll buck his ideas up and see you got to pass the fukkin ball

If he does get his chance as a striker at Chelsea then his shoot on sight policy won't be that bad.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
If he does get his chance as a striker at Chelsea then his shoot on sight policy won't be that bad.

Depends if you get one of Hulk or Cavani.

But the ways are lookin for Chelsea, Sturridge might be better suited for your new line up then Torres. As we all know that Torres needs space to run into and the amount of possession you lot are gunna have in games, hes gunna find it hard to get space

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I tell you one thing the internet created was online gansters..everyone is bad behind a screen and talks as much trash as they want its a shame...

:umad:

Got you ready to fight me n shyt :laugh:. Have a word with yourself you fukking neanderthal.:what:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
typical brazil, a set piece and a pen, THEYRE BRILLIANT!!!!

they are the international stoke with some flash homosexuals thrown in, except with a big reputation and the refs always favor them

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Ok, its because I saw Bane, Hathaway, villain and triolgy all in a paragraph, so i was shook, a bit too opinionated if you ask me, wont distribute em, but them negs is on standby position

:pachaha: I'll be sure to put spoiler tags around, 'trilogy' next time.