Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
rojadirecta is another streaming site?
IMO its the best for non-typical leagues

spanish (spain) based and has all the latin america stuff. this is where the "one guy streaming from his tv with a set schedule" people put up their links and schedules. ive seen mex league 2000 mbps streams

go to http://www.rojadirecta.me/ quick and go down to 9pm morelia-santa fe (one of the copa lib games) and see how good the options are

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
ff09cbfbee0a1fa5c60a44a4dedc47938f9b1944a1e65fa13fd4e7aaaece42c1_large

:dead:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
thats a contender for WOAT midfield

what is moyes thinking, just when we are hyped he pisses on us again

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
to Americans? :ohhh:

nah nicca :stopitslime: I just put it $ to give you a marker.

the us brehs were thirsty, but were trying to clip my profits. Brehs talmbout, i'll give you $48-80...I had to check the google currency converter and hit em with the :rudy::mjlol::camby:. The germans came through for me and blessed me twice :blessed:. The stuff I was selling is most popular in the US, but the $ is ass and the shipping prices are just straight rape so they get outpriced off the bat, the UK heads are too smart for their own good so you're never gonna be able to get one over them (blame us having to spend our days del boy'ing the internet for nearly a decade to get anything good clothes wise), so you're left with the europeans :yeshrug: and they've had to struggle more than us to get anything so they're just glad to get the stuff so don't mind paying over the odds to get it.

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
I won't be able to catch the game but y'all let me know how we play. I'm more concerned about that then anything. Saw the team sheet and :mjlol: at the starting midfield. Seriously, Southampton's is better.

Mata is a good signing but I'm not convinced Moyes will know what to do with him or the team. Hopefully his quality with RVP and Rooney back can overcome Moyes' idiocy. Tough task though.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Am I bad person for genuinely liking that Young Thug - Danny Glover song? I don't even understand 5% of what he's saying, but it still has me :ohlawd:

:sadcam:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
nah nicca :stopitslime: I just put it $ to give you a marker.

the us brehs were thirsty, but were trying to clip my profits. Brehs talmbout, i'll give you $48-80...I had to check the google currency converter and hit em with the :rudy::mjlol::camby:. The germans came through for me and blessed me twice :blessed:. The stuff I was selling is most popular in the US, but the $ is ass and the shipping prices are just straight rape so they get outpriced off the bat, the UK heads are too smart for their own good so you're never gonna be able to get one over them (blame us having to spend our days del boy'ing the internet for nearly a decade to get anything good clothes wise), so you're left with the europeans :yeshrug: and they've had to struggle more than us to get anything so they're just glad to get the stuff so don't mind paying over the odds to get it.
what were you selling? :mjpls: