Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not that straightforward, the better team doesn't always win. :mjpls:

_60355754_60355750.jpg

Henry-Arsenal-2006-Final-Nationalturk1.jpg

you right, you right :mjpls:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I seem to remember Barca being the better team and winning :patrice:

:stopitslime: Well I remember us getting shafted, still taking it to barca with 10 men, henry bottling it and missing 2 clear chances...but we all have our own versions of history :youngsabo:

I still remember my dad launching himself off the couch and going to kick the tv in when barca scored their second goal, catching himself mid kick, taking a deep breath and getting in the car and driving off without saying a word :pachaha:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:stopitslime: Well I remember us getting shafted, still taking it to barca with 10 men, henry bottling it and missing 2 clear chances...but we all have our own versions of history :youngsabo:

I still remember my dad launching himself off the couch and going to kick the tv in when barca scored their second goal, catching himself mid kick, taking a deep breath and getting in the car and driving off without saying a word :pachaha:

Score less, have fewer efforts on goal, concede both possession and territorial advantage and consider yourself the better team brehs.
4M5SUNZ.png

The final wasn't that long ago for you brehs to be rewriting history like this. :mjlol:2006 was yesterday ffs.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just looking up images from that final and still get a chuckle out of this
XiD6k8X.jpg

:pachaha::pachaha::pachaha::pachaha::pachaha:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London

that game was fukkery

that ref fukked you over, my little bro is an arsenal fan and cried all night

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Against @KingHurst 's Nacional.

What group that winner go to breh breh? Who's promissing this season?
no idea tbh. stopped following CL hardcore maybe two years ago. might get into it again this season, conventional euro football is boring me

I guess it's time to call Fios and upgrade to get Fox Deportes again. Not enough reliable streams.
you serious breh? streams of spanish games like that are the best quality. you get the american latinos living here that hook everything up in the best conditions. check rojadirecta tonight and you'll see what i mean

concise

Veteran
Daps
no idea tbh. stopped following CL hardcore maybe two years ago. might get into it again this season, conventional euro football is boring me

you serious breh? streams of spanish games like that are the best quality. you get the american latinos living here that hook everything up in the best conditions. check rojadirecta tonight and you'll see what i mean

rojadirecta is another streaming site?