Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
0glg.gif

:dead::dead::dead:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I watched the game. Chelsea yoof clearly more talented and are better coached too I thought, the way they pressed as a team is something you rarely see at that level. They hit the post a couple of times and were wasteful when in good positions. Pitch was awful too, hindered both teams tbf.

Have to say the Arsenal lads looked older and physically bigger, one of the CBs looked at least 30 years old. Zelalem was quiet as fook too btw, barely involved at all. Baker and Swift had him on lock.
4M5SUNZ.png

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Finished The Raid.

I enjoyed Dredd more if we're comparing the two. It could be because the English dub added a layer of hilarity that I'm sure wasn't in the subtitled version.

Entertaining though :manny:
Watching dubbed movies :scusthov:
I always wondered if you Americans could tolerate watching flicks or series in foreign languages with subs. :patrice:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I watched the game. Chelsea yoof clearly more talented and are better coached too I thought, the way they pressed as a team is something you rarely see at that level. They hit the post a couple of times and were wasteful when in good positions. Pitch was awful too, hindered both teams tbf.

Have to say the Arsenal lads looked older and physically bigger, one of the CBs looked at least 30 years old. Zelalem was quiet as fook too btw, barely involved at all. Baker and Swift had him on lock.
4M5SUNZ.png

if you was that much better a team, you should've won right?

black-kid-staring-gif.gif

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Watching dubbed movies :scusthov:
I always wondered if you Americans could tolerate watching flicks or series in foreign languages with subs. :patrice:

Subs are always preferable. shyt I put subs on regular American tv and movies sometimes because I want every line of dialogue.

Like I said the dubs made it seem real corny. Every fight scene had these ridiculous grunts and cries of anguish, let alone the actual dialogue which was awful. The dude in the machete gang's voice was laughable.

Dredd had action, one liners, decent plot. Couldn't really ask for much more except I'd love to see it in 3D.