Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Funcrusher

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
True. But the thing about the Dutch coaches, is that you rarely get one that is good at both coaching and man management/interpersonal skills. They usually one or the other like the case in point with Rijkaard and Ten Cate. The only ones I can think of off the top is, Leo Beenhakker and Hiddink.

Frank de Boer and Ronald Koeman are coming.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
The Dutch are supposedly blunt and opinionated people according to some. Van Gaal just ends up rubbing people the wrong way if you give him enough time. There was that story about his time at Bayern where he supposedly dropped his trousers to show the players he had the balls to drop anyone.

Thats what they say, they have no filter, they call it, how they see it. Never come across it myself, then again I'm usually high as fukk, when I'm around the Dutch.

Funcrusher

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats what they say, they have no filter, they call it, how they see it. Never come across it myself, then again I'm usually high as fukk, when I'm around the Dutch.

This is true.

Ronald Koeman has had his issues, Valencia IIRC. De Boer still young in the game.

Both true, but their recent years in the Eredivisie show great promise, Koeman has grown after Valencia, De Boer is a natural talent. I do hope he'll stay with Ajax for many years though. Koeman will probably leave this summer, his name was mentioned as the new Spurs manager but I don't think that will happen now.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
This is true.

Both true, but their recent years in the Eredivisie show great promise, Koeman has grown after Valencia, De Boer is a natural talent. I do hope he'll stay with Ajax for many years though. Koeman will probably leave this summer, his name was mentioned as the new Spurs manager but I don't think that will happen now.

Its one thing to coach kids and young men making their way/developing their game its a whole different thing to dealing with multi millionaire egos, who dont fancy a cold wet windy, winter Wednesday evening in Stoke :skip:

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
:dead:
Bd5HkFGIEAAgKjD.jpg

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Outkast are going on 40 festivals this year :leon:

On another note I wish Kraftwerk's tour was coming through town, that shyt looks weird but would make a good experience I reckon :manny:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Outkast are going on 40 festivals this year :leon:
yeah, I decided im going to the Governors Ball in June and not going to Coachella. Already made plans to stay up there.

Im not sure if Im doing hotel or chilling with someone. Im leaning towards hotel tho.

I feel imma be in NYC a lot this summer :ehh: