Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
UK Brehs,
I got into Luther last week. Good show even if I think Elba overacts John (constant frowning, 5day beard, acting erractically) but I enjoyed the first season. Uk produced good shows the last few years, :leon: Black Mirror, Misfits, Skins, Torchwood, Shameless (and Game of Thrones also :lolbron:).

Is Sherlock worth watching ? I always enjoyed Conan Doyle's books.
Was so happy when Zoé got clapped :blessed: Ol' I don't know where I am right now ass woman :rudy:

I just finished watching season 1 after putting it off for so long. each ep is 90 mins long. If your a fan then you will definitely like it.

You should check out Utopia aswell

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
UK Brehs,
I got into Luther last week. Good show even if I think Elba overacts John (constant frowning, 5day beard, acting erractically) but I enjoyed the first season. Uk produced good shows the last few years, :leon: Black Mirror, Misfits, Skins, Torchwood, Shameless (and Game of Thrones also :lolbron:).

Was so happy when Zoé got clapped :blessed: Ol' I don't know where I am right now ass woman :rudy:

You should watch Shadow Line. :tu: Waaaaaaay better than Luther.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
UK Brehs,

Sherlock is piff.

Cumberbatch :wow:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
I just finished watching season 1 after putting it off for so long. each ep is 90 mins long. If your a fan then you will definitely like it.

You should check out Utopia aswell
Already checked out (forgot to add to the UK quality shows list, my bad).
Fiona O'Shaughnessy's weird beauty :ohlawd:

Will check the Shadow line also then.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Tbf Ten Cate wasn't shyt on his own either, should've stayed together I guess. Point is you don't want Davids anywhere near a team you want to do well though lol.

True. But the thing about the Dutch coaches, is that you rarely get one that is good at both coaching and man management/interpersonal skills. They usually one or the other like the case in point with Rijkaard and Ten Cate. The only ones I can think of off the top is, Leo Beenhakker and Hiddink.

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tbf Ten Cate wasn't shyt on his own either, should've stayed together I guess. Point is you don't want Davids anywhere near a team you want to do well though lol.
Ten Cate is like Quieroz a good number 2 but didnt live up to expectations. Eto had an interview where he said Rijkaard was too close to the players and that didnt help them when they needed to be reigned in which I guess was Ten Cate's job.

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
True. But the thing about the Dutch coaches, is that you rarely get one that is good at both coaching and man management/interpersonal skills. They usually one or the other like the case in point with Rijkaard and Ten Cate. The only ones I can think of off the top is, Leo Beenhakker and Hiddink.
The Dutch are supposedly blunt and opinionated people according to some. Van Gaal just ends up rubbing people the wrong way if you give him enough time. There was that story about his time at Bayern where he supposedly dropped his trousers to show the players he had the balls to drop anyone.