Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/jock...y-thread-titles-is-out-of-control-now.181112/

@penfield wasn't that you who made the official super bowl thread and kicked it off with "i dont really give a shyt about football but here's your thread guys" with some gay ass title? :heh: dudes was furious

maybe i'm imagining things. regardless, i say someone with trolling in their blood starts the official super bowl thread 2 seconds after the conf title games next week.

concise

Veteran
Daps
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/jock...y-thread-titles-is-out-of-control-now.181112/

@penfield wasn't that you who made the official super bowl thread and kicked it off with "i dont really give a shyt about football but here's your thread guys" with some gay ass title? :heh: dudes was furious

maybe i'm imagining things. regardless, i say someone with trolling in their blood starts the official super bowl thread 2 seconds after the conf title games next week.

I remember the Steelers v Packers thread that he started was just called "The Official Super Bowl Thread" and it caused that crazy Steelers breh to go all the way crazy. :laugh:

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
article-2538475-1A9B0B8200000578-584_634x406.jpg

:patrice:

article-2538115-1A9FA01900000578-310_306x423.jpg
:leostare:

Last edited:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is that the same Barcelona game where Bendtner missed the one on one? Same match where Van Persie was sent off? :camby: Thats one of how many? We can all name a good number of matches Chelsea bored us to death with.

We didn't have a shot on goal because yall came and put 10 men behind the ball and nulified us. You had one shot on goal iirc against a team known for going forward and letting teams play. I already commended y'all for the game plan but it wasn't anything to e proud, Dead fish football. Everton gave us more horrors and were just difficult to break down.

And just like yall, we have a striker who is wasteful, Giroud had a great chance he put wide against Chelsea late.

Ultimately, we have our squads and we want to win, it isn't always boring because we're so invested in it but as an outsider Chelsea can be frustrating and boring. Spurs might be the most entertaining of all the clubs. Im usually fair and there is no hate here breh.

Its true :dead: Monday games does that.

As for Arsenal are Arsenal, After 2010/11 the quality of football dropped but quality is returning. The aim has always been quick passing, high tempo football.
If you understand that much then why are we having this discussion? :dwillhuh:

With all due respect breh your opinions as an outsider count for very little. I have my own opinions on Arsenal as an opposition supporter but I wouldn't try and convince you that following your team is some sort of excruciating experience.

From your previous post

You can be a great defensive team but till have ambitious attacking play.

That's exactly what I see this team becoming sooner rather than later. I'm enjoying watching the process and will love the final product. :blessed:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
If you understand that much then why are we having this discussion? :dwillhuh:

With all due respect breh your opinions as an outsider count for very little. I have my own opinions on Arsenal as an opposition supporter but I wouldn't try and convince you that following your team is some sort of excruciating experience.

From your previous post

That's exactly what I see this team becoming sooner rather than later. I'm enjoying watching the process and will love the final product. :blessed:

Cool, I accept that. I just didn't think it was harsh to say Chelsea played unattractive football when they're capable of much more.

Jason Puncheon unleashed something on Neil Warnock. :whoo:
Bd2hEmHIgAAQTey.jpg
"If it's been suggested I have done anything untoward, I can confirm I most certainly haven't," Warnock said.

"The matter is being addressed with him directly on my behalf."

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/25715831

Puncheon hit too close to home.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
from the article of the image @Montez posted of Nasri

6hQsLdg.png

:dahell:

That was the homie @SmarkMero

He's out for 2 months. I don't understand why she is talking about haters.

I don't hate Nasri and I felt bad for him because he made the right decision and he didn't shyt on or strike at Arsenal but he just seems like a miserable b*stard.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
That was the homie @SmarkMero

He's out for 2 months. I don't understand why she is talking about haters.

I don't hate Nasri and I felt bad for him because he made the right decision and he didn't shyt on or strike at Arsenal but he just seems like a miserable b*stard.
nah, read the caption

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps

It was just Official Super Bowl Thread and one dude got all butthurt and made a thread called 'Steel Cities and Cheese blocks' or something and it got merged, then femme banned him a little later on.

But making fun of thread titles is one of my favorite things to do, they're so humiliatingly corny most of the time.

I'm gonna start doing more individual game threads here soon though so I dunno maybe I'll fall into that trap :lupe:

Last edited:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Defoe to be unveiled today:

Happy for him. :salute: and on the low Drake is living the life. :salute:

Too much is being made of this move.

It's a great City, he's getting paid very well, and he will be appreciated. All this talk about World Cup spots :camby: was Defoe ever really going? He was a good goal scorer but the next move was to a place like Hull or Palace :patrice:

@SCORCH I'll fall back breh

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
Happy for him. :salute: and on the low Drake is living the life. :salute:

Too much is being made of this move.

It's a great City, he's getting paid very well, and he will be appreciated. All this talk about World Cup spots :camby: was Defoe ever really going? He was a good goal scorer but the next move was to a place like Hull or Palace :patrice:

@SCORCH I'll fall back breh

Who do they have besides Rooney and Sturridge? Carroll?

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
defoe wasnt going. Hes barely been picked for england recently

Strikers going are Rooney, Sturridge, Welbeck, Lambert/Rodriguez

only need 4 strikers

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
if there's one team in the world this season who has made a bigger one-two punch I wanna hear it :whew:

and lol @ that pic with drake and dero

Last edited: