Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
btw I fuccing hate typing out the whoa smilie. I always spell it as woah.

The huhldup one is also always a ballache. Seriously, wtf is huhldup supposed to represent? lol was :huhldup: to easy?

edit

hmm, seems holdup works aswell. Nevermind lol

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
also, do you think sturridge knows his celebration is one of the gayest in existence? :ld:

ade-lol.png
don't be mad bruh, he just :stylin: outchea.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
the fucc i got to be mad about? :dahell:

:yeshrug: i dunno bruh you tell me , you calling his celebration gayest in existence....how can you quantify that? So you seen other gay celebrations and thought "nah....sturridge is definitely the GOAT"
avb-naa.png

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Its true :dead: Monday games does that.

As for Arsenal are Arsenal, After 2010/11 the quality of football dropped but quality is returning. The aim has always been quick passing, high tempo football.
to the neutral/opponent, the quality dropped off after 08. yall brehbrehs were goin nuts over alex song for a good year. not that he wasn't quality, but a central defender providing more fap material than any other player save for the world class striker? arsenal were fukking boring until ozil. and that hasn't been consistent either

the invested fan always focuses more on and remembers more readly the bright spots of an average game.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:yeshrug: i dunno bruh you tell me , you calling his celebration gayest in existence....how can you quantify that? So you seen other gay celebrations and thought "nah....sturridge is definitely the GOAT"
avb-naa.png
You alright in the head today breh? You picked the wrong type of post to micro-analyse. Furthermore, I said ONE OF, not thee (which it is btw)

Smh, niccas killing the vibe and sh1t. It's light hearted banter breh. get with the program :snoop:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
You alright in the head today breh? You picked the wrong type of post to micro-analyse. Furthermore, I said ONE OF, not thee (which it is btw)

Smh, niccas killing the vibe and sh1t. It's light hearted banter breh. get with the program :snoop:

oKtDYgh.png
yooo chill i'm on that wave, you didn't the new smileys i was testing?
ade-grin.png