Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
That resemble your life? :lupe:

Was Mitty hitting PAWGs from behind as well?:lupe:
shyt hit too close to home. I be shook to follow certain gyal cuz if they don't follow back that's another L in life I gotta eat :banderas:

He secured Cheryl so :manny:

And I don't want you clownnikkaz sending for me cuz I tell stories about my L's cuz I can easily fabricate and straight up lie like 99.9% of this site about who I hit but I don't. Real nikka all day just me by myself on the block holdin it down gun on my waste straight face ALL DAY

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt hit too close to home. I be shook to follow certain gyal cuz if they don't follow back that's another L in life I gotta eat :banderas:

He secured Cheryl so :manny:

And I don't want you clownnikkaz sending for me cuz I tell stories about my L's cuz I can easily fabricate and straight up lie like 99.9% of this site about who I hit but I don't. Real nikka all day just me by myself on the block holdin it down gun on my waste straight face ALL DAY
And after all of this hot sh1t you just said I would still slap the sh1t out of you and poke your belly button and tell you to giggle like a tickle me elmo

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
OFT have been negging posters a lot lately. :demonic:
3ItYE8k.gif

this gif might be OFT, personified. personified in gif form

:demonic:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Newsies :dead:

Those accents are so convincing. That settles it. I'm never watching any movie from my childhood ever, they're all gonna be terrible. Wasn't someone saying that Cool Runnings was terrible in here? I don't doubt it.

Imagine watching The Brave Little Toaster nowadays :lulz:

Even saying it it sounds like shyt.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps