Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Getting a basic ass phone is probably best for most people I reckon. I know for me I probably wouldn't miss much. Not going on the coli or facebook or twitter every hour of the day? Ok I'll go on the computer and would probably spend a lot less time on that shyt.

Not being able to play Plants v. Zombies 2? Please, I'm an adult.

It just makes you wonder how much time you'd have for other things, like that Seinfeld episode where Kramer takes 20 minute naps every three hours which gives him 2 more days of being awake every week.

5C0nML5.jpg

I don't even play games, have facebook/twitter etc. A smartphone is wasted on me really. It's just the needless browsing I do and I haven't missed that one bit. I even watched some stuff on netflix yesterday with no distractions :ohhh:

Although I will need my phone back for that running app @horse. kills @mastermind :guilty:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
the only game I play on my phone is solitare.

I like listening to music, but im good not going on the internet or twitter and the like.

But I do like having a smartphone for life stuff. Check movietimes on Fandango, pay for parking in DC with parkmobile and being reminded to pay my meter, using uber to get a taxi, podcats, groupons, evenbrite passes (good for the environment), directions when walking and driving, bank account, order chipotle, grocery lists and the like.

As well as with my running. :ehh:

Last edited:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
5C0nML5.jpg

I don't even play games, have facebook/twitter etc. A smartphone is wasted on me really. It's just the needless browsing I do and I haven't missed that one bit. I even watched some stuff on netflix yesterday with no distractions :ohhh:

Although I will need my phone back for that running app @horse. kills @mastermind :guilty:
i use my phone for calling, texting, email, and now this app. sometimes yelp, wikipedia or fandango. dont have instagram or twitter, barely use facebook, and i hate browsing on a small screen.

i waste too much time on my laptop tho

what's crazy is dudes like my boy who gets distracted from video games to stare at his phone :snoop: like we're not already distracting ourselves from important shyt with FIFA on a ps4 hooked up to a 72" screen :heh:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
the only game I play on my phone is solitare.

I like listening to music, but im good not going on the internet or twitter and the like.

But I do like having a smartphone for life stuff. Check movietimes on Fandango, pay for parking in DC with parkmobile and being reminded to pay my meter, using uber to get a taxi, podcats, groupons, evenbrite passes (good for the environment), directions when walking and driving, bank account, order chipotle, grocery lists and the like.

As well as with my running. :ehh:

What's the deal with Uber? It's not really big here in Denver but my friends on both coasts use it pretty regularly. Why is it better than the usual taxi companies?

I went to their About page on their website but like most of these tech and trendy companies their About page is a paragraph of bullshyt that really doesn't tell you much about their company.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
What's the deal with Uber? It's not really big here in Denver but my friends on both coasts use it pretty regularly. Why is it better than the usual taxi companies?

I went to their About page on their website but like most of these tech and trendy companies their About page is a paragraph of bullshyt that really doesn't tell you much about their company.
you get to pick the car you want (some brehs drive around in Cadillacs), and in my experience its much faster. You can also track where the car is and its prepaid, so no BS over fares.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Roma got two players sent off in a minute :russ:

And Vidal is both one hell of a player and one hell of diver.

concise

Veteran
Daps
Getting a basic ass phone is probably best for most people I reckon. I know for me I probably wouldn't miss much. Not going on the coli or facebook or twitter every hour of the day? Ok I'll go on the computer and would probably spend a lot less time on that shyt.

Not being able to play Plants v. Zombies 2? Please, I'm an adult.

It just makes you wonder how much time you'd have for other things, like that Seinfeld episode where Kramer takes 20 minute naps every three hours which gives him 2 more days of being awake every week.

I dunno. I just got a smartphone after nearly a decade of basic phones. :patrice: Twitter, coli, streaming sports, streaming music is about it for me now.

But the data that watching a full 90 eats up has me considering my habits. :patrice:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
That opening scene in Walter Mitty where man like Walter was struggling with himself to wink at Cheryl or not and he had to get up from his seat cuz he couldnt deal with the pressure :wow:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
That opening scene in Walter Mitty where man like Walter was struggling with himself to wink at Cheryl or not and he had to get up from his seat cuz he couldnt deal with the pressure :wow:

That resemble your life? :lupe:

Was Mitty hitting PAWGs from behind as well?:lupe:

BOBN

Pro
Daps
Is the well known fact that Moyes got the job cos hes Scottish the first time ever white brehs have admitted that a white person has benefitted from their birth origins?

Moyes is the Adrien Broner of football. Hes got the signature stance and thats it :russ: