Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
Alex Morgan's Calves Compared to Demarcus Beasley's
14-soccer-stars.jpg

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Doesn't it get to a point where it's just plain disrespectful... ESPECIALLY that Gotze deal.. totally disrespectful to them and the rules.
Yes it is, but money talks.
Barça and Real do the same in La Liga. Lyon was doing it in Ligue 1 when they were reigning. Pretty sure Juve or Inter was doing it during their best years. That's how the game goes.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
@Kunty McPhuck
Saw "One night in Turin" a few days back. How good was Gazza really ?

Better than any English player you seen since, in pure talent, didnt fulfil his potential due to injuries and drinking. Michael Owen has his goal in 98, Gazza had the tournament in 90. He was easily one of the top 3-5 players in the tournament that year. If Gazza was more like Becks with the professionalism, Gazza would be Englands greatest player. Also :pacspit: @ Roger Milford, who was a very good ref back in the day for not sending off Gazza in the 1st min of the 91 FA Cup final for a stomach kick on Gary Charles/Parker.

I remember watching this back in 1990 during the 3rd and 4th P/O game, I rinised the video so much, it broke. So had to wait over 20 years to find the clip again.

:ohlawd: The way he ran the show vs the Czech in a friendly before the World Cup. 3 assists and 1 goal. He dominated that game

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Yes it is, but money talks.
Barça and Real do the same in La Liga. Lyon was doing it in Ligue 1 when they were reigning. Pretty sure Juve or Inter was doing it during their best years. That's how the game goes.
Little bitterness I guess, :heh: United can't get anyone to even look at us right now.