Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Better than any English player you seen since, in pure talent, didnt fulfil his potential due to injuries and drinking. Michael Owen has his goal in 98, Gazza had the tournament in 90. He was easily one of the top 3-5 players in the tournament that year. If Gazza was more like Becks with the professionalism, Gazza would be Englands greatest player. Also :pacspit: @ Roger Milford, who was a very good ref back in the day for not sending off Gazza in the 1st min of the 91 FA Cup final for a stomach kick on Gary Charles/Parker.

I remember watching this back in 1990 during the 3rd and 4th P/O game, I rinised the video so much, it broke. So had to wait over 20 years to find the clip again.

That '90 Germany / England must have been painful as hell. Even if from the doc, both teams could have won the over-time.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
That '90 Germany / England must have been painful as hell. Even if from the doc, both teams could have won the over-time.

Last time I cried over a Sporting contest.:lolbron: England should of won the game, it was their best performancei n the whole tournament that year. Its funny that Euro 96, played out te same way as Italia 90 did. Great performance, but Ze Germans prevailed.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Last time I cried over a Sporting contest.:lolbron:
:pachaha:
England should of won the game, it was their best performancei n the whole tournament that year. Its funny that Euro 96, played out te same way as Italia 90 did. Great performance, but Ze Germans prevailed.
Yeah but Cameroon should have won against y'all from what the doc said :jawalrus:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
:pachaha:

Yeah but Cameroon should have won against y'all from what the doc said :jawalrus:

Yeah they did deserve to win in the Q/Fs for their 2nd half performance, but the game was 120 mins not 45, just like Belgium deserved to win the last 16 match, but they were indisciplined, its what cost them. England got the France 82 treatment vs Germany minus a bum in the face

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Doesn't it get to a point where it's just plain disrespectful... ESPECIALLY that Gotze deal.. totally disrespectful to them and the rules.

I agree....but wouldn't it be a bytch if Dortmund, after Bayern helping them with their finances, beat Bayern in the CL final? They'd be salty as hell.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
I agree....but wouldn't it be a bytch if Dortmund, after Bayern helping them with their finances, beat Bayern in the CL final? They'd be salty as hell.

Yea that would have been epic. They were so close too brother, so close.