Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
air max

this chick told me I should get those adipure adidas shoes.
i'm on these
new-balance-20-minimus-trail-3.jpg

really lightweight, and apparently are designed to strike the ground like your bare foot would, which avoids annoying little pains in my lower leg

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Vancouver thinking of selling Camilo to Querétaro.
:ohhh: Mexican teams buying MLS players now.
funny situation, has an option on his contract and he thinks he can deny the option

i dont blame him, he'd be paid like a million on a shytty mexican team and he only makes 250k at vancouver

between the prospects heading to mexico and bradley going to staebek, mls is really losing ground this season. but at the same time the fact that mexican teams are taking mad mls players means something in the grand scheme of things

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
i'm on these
new-balance-20-minimus-trail-3.jpg

really lightweight, and apparently are designed to strike the ground like your bare foot would, which avoids annoying little pains in my lower leg
yeah, the adipure joints are supposed to be similar. Those look class tho.

I have the same lower leg pain too.

concise

Veteran
Daps
funny situation, has an option on his contract and he thinks he can deny the option

i dont blame him, he'd be paid like a million on a shytty mexican team and he only makes 250k at vancouver

between the prospects heading to mexico and bradley going to staebek, mls is really losing ground this season. but at the same time the fact that mexican teams are taking mad mls players means something in the grand scheme of things

Steps back before the steps forward. Maybe. :patrice:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Brehs, before going on a running stuff, take a look online and learn about strides and above all about your walking type.
Some run on the outside of their feet, so on the inside and the other are intermediate. Knowing that will help you find the proper shoes and avoid injuries. Also, if you're a beginner, start slowly and by doing split runs, it will reduce the potential injuries on your beginner's legs. Also learn to land between the mid-foot and the heel in order to get the most efficient stride and start on good basis. The more you start well, the less you're prone to bad habits and the less you'll be hit by injuries.

Myself last year, I wanted to prep for '13 Paris Marathon (began in August, aiming for April) and even if my cardio was a+, my legs didn't follow. I experienced pain in the outside of my knees around late September, probably due to the wrong shoes (which was weird because I documented myself before choosing them but still) and a way too hard schedule. I stopped jogging and started riding my bycicle instead and still now I have knee problems sometimes when I play football with my brehs (increased by my snowboarding accident last year), so take it easy and increase your distances progressively and reasonably. Don't rush stuff.

:ld:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Brehs, before going on a running stuff, take a look online and learn about strides and above all about your walking type.
Some run on the outside of their feet, so on the inside and the other are intermediate. Knowing that will help you find the proper shoes and avoid injuries. Also, if you're a beginner, start slowly and by doing split runs, it will reduce the potential injuries on your beginner's legs. Also learn to land between the mid-foot and the heel in order to get the most efficient stride and start on good basis. The more you start well, the less you're prone to bad habits and the less you'll be hit by injuries.

Myself last year, I wanted to prep for '13 Paris Marathon (began in August, aiming for April) and even if my cardio was a+, my legs didn't follow. I experienced pain in the outside of my knees around late September, probably due to the wrong shoes (which was weird because I documented myself before choosing them but still) and a way too hard schedule. I stopped jogging and started riding my bycicle instead and still now I have knee problems sometimes when I play football with my brehs (increased by my snowboarding accident last year), so take it easy and increase your distances progressively and reasonably. Don't rush stuff.

:ld:
yeah i found out a large part of that a while back, i was just too lazy to use the info. those shoes i have let the front of your foot splay out and land more evenly, so they look like you got club foot when you wear them but they work well.

that app penfield told me about splits up your runs and sets you up progressively. it's really for people that dont know shyt about getting started

BOBN

Pro
Daps
Brehs you cant even talk to your lady anymore

Brehs kill me :comeon:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
:laff:

find yourself someone that gets :shaq: when you talk to them like that, and it'll be no problem :shaq: