Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
im on team NYCFC what you mean fukk that project up too!?!? city isnt fukked up :ahh:

man city rejects >>>>>>>>>> 98.9231% of MLS
dont give a fukk if they are, missing the point

red bulls winning team but no identity. dont want some random megaclub's identity (which they just got like 3 years ago)

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
also this yoyoyoy breh needs to chill out with this sunderland 442 shyt..we all really know why you want that and it has nothing to do with you wanting Sunderland to play better:shaq:

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I might try that shyt next time. I been doing the created pro(DM) got my nikka playing in Ireland on these trash teams :skip:
try it out its crack..the only shyt that is thrash is the scouting network bullshyt

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
also this yoyoyoy breh needs to chill out with this sunderland 442 shyt..we all really know why you want that and it has nothing to do with you wanting Sunderland to play better:shaq:
:heh: @ the fact that you think i'm trying to hide any intentions

you mean i dont give a fukk about sunderland and want jozy to succeed? you got me breh :lupe:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
thats me :noah:

This snow is scaring me. I am not snow friendly, and even less so for a run. :lupe:
i went out around 5 today as the snow was picking up. it motivated me tbh, but then again, i put on under armour tights and one of them coldgear long sleeves shirts. only my hands were really cold, im bouta thierry henry this shyt and put some gloves on next time

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
i went out around 5 today as the snow was picking up. it motivated me tbh, but then again, i put on under armour tights and one of them coldgear long sleeves shirts. only my hands were really cold, im bouta thierry henry this shyt and put some gloves on next time
yeah, im probably gonna cop some under armour leg tights this weekend. And some gloves.

I already got the sleeves.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
yeah, im probably gonna cop some under armour leg tights this weekend. And some gloves.

I already got the sleeves.
coldgear is just :ohlawd: i wish this shyt was widespread in high school. fall sports were a bytch :whew: especially when you aint get no clock and were stuck on the sideline :patrice:

what kinda shoes you runnin in?