Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

concise

Veteran
Daps
Hardly anyone in the English speaking world knew what this meant 3 days, now it's the worst thing ever. :patrice: Bit disgusted by the rush to condemn Anelka without any proper dialogue.

Don't know how they can establish it's clearly an Antisemitic gesture. Too much gray area.

Something is very off with the rush to label this as a "Nazi" salute ... and most of the pics of people doing it are black. And the guy who started it was black. And clearly wasn't alive when the Nazis were actually around.:patrice:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Something is very off with the rush to label this as a "Nazi" salute ... and most of the pics of people doing it are black. And the guy who started it was black. And clearly wasn't alive when the Nazis were actually around.:patrice:

Feels like France's war against black and north African brehs.

We are only getting one side of the story and it's hard to get a read on the gesture. If he did it at a Jewish monument you could deduce more. Don't know enough about Dieudonne to make a judgment on him.

Martin Samuel's article is pitiful, expected better from him.

@mastermind fukk off for that thread. Aint even been 12 hours and you dancing on a warm corpse.:damn:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
As everyone is dikkin around and not willing to say it. The thing i have noticed, 3 Muslim players (Nico, Nasri and Sahko(quick search said he was) doing the :salute: :dead: I dont know if its racist or not, but we all know the history between Jews and Muslims, :whoa: And the media using the anti semitism card, just so they dont have to mention its muslims doing it persay. We all know the media dont want them problems, like they had with the cartoons a few years back, if they flat out say those damn Muslims how dare they.

Last edited:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
And I know some of you havent failed to notice that Dieudoone M'Bala is the offspring of Dr. Valentin Narcisse.:ufdup: He coming for you Nords

P.S We really need a coming for you smiley :cfu:

Last edited:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Wow.
I can't even understand why it has gone that far. For all the sportsmen who did it, it was a pose for the picture (which is obvious to me if you look at the pics), above all, because they were next to Dieudonné, who asked them to do it, most likely. It's a french problem, a local problem, and it should remain that way. shyt have gone global and it's way more than it should be.

But the real problem of the quenelle is this : http://k00ls.overblog.com/2013/12/pour-ceux-qui-prétendent-que-la-quenelle-n-est-pas-un-geste-antisémite.html
It started as "fukk the establishment" gesture but many took the establishment as the supposed secret jewish worldwide government. And as you can see, some definitely use it as an antisemitic gesture and disguise it as an anti-zionist posture which help mask their antisemitism. I mean, doing the quenelle in Auschwitz. SMH. But as you can see, it's not only Arabs/Blacks who does it because antisemitism is not exclusive to them

Quick background about Dieudonné M'Bala M'Bala aka Dieudonné. He's a comedian from african descent who first got fame when he was doing a comedian duo with Elie Semoun (yes, a jewish dude) in the 90s. The two fell out somehow and made their own ways with Semoun doing some music and acting and Dieudonné keeping its gig as a (successful) comedian. I always like Dieudonné because I kinda have the same dry-wit sense of humor so it talks to me.

Dieudonné's downfall began when once (I saw it live, I remember clearly) in 2003, he did a gig portraying a Israeli-palestian extremist settler (some kind of weird mix), doing a Nazi salute at some time of his sketch. The sketch was not really funny and you can see the audience and the anchor being kinda disturbed but it was not the problem. The problem was that he did a Nazi salute impersonating an Israeli to explain the Israeli policies towards Palestinians.
Here at 3:05.

Since then, it all when downwards justice and media-wise for him and Dieudonné, unfortunately, he found a new way to make himself known and talked about : shytting on Israel and its government (and sometimes, just shytting on Jews, the line is blurry). He's been political for a long time and he's really a good comedian (à la Paul Mooney, deadpan political and shock humor, talking about complex matters and shytting on the media).
In his shows, he shyts on everybody, from all type of backgrounds, but he definitely has something against Israel (Jews simply ?) because he has many times implied in sketches some kind of secret power held by Jews.

He's also ambiguous and play on that blurry line. Therefore we don't really know the truth about his views and he likes it and stays being borderline. That's why he stays talking about Israel and the Holocaust but we never know if he does it as a comedian or as a political opinion. He's been sued countless times and owns tens of thousands euros to the state because of that. The worse, is because of the quenelle, the french government is trying to censor him and to prevent him from doing shows which is stupid because it will only give him more press and more power for his fukkery.

He's in a critical condition and coma now :to:.
Yeah, head trauma, might actually die :ld:

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As everyone is dikkin around and not willing to say it. The thing i have noticed, 3 Muslim players (Nico, Nasri and Sahko(quick search said he was) doing the :salute: :dead: I dont know if its racist or not, but we all know the history between Jews and Muslims, :whoa: And the media using the anti semitism card, just so they dont have to mention its muslims doing it persay. We all know the media dont want them problems, like they had with the cartoons a few years back, if they flat out say those damn Muslims how dare they.
:dead: @ a media conspiracy to go soft on Muslims the CAC in you is showing.

Dieudonne isnt Muslim. Neither are TP, Diaw, Teddy Riner, or that random Montpellier striker

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
it's not about muslims, its just about jews being overly sensitive again for every little perceived slight against them

if anything actually happens to anyone it will be outrageous

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
:dead: @ a media conspiracy to go soft on Muslims the CAC in you is showing.

Dieudonne isnt Muslim. Neither are TP, Diaw, Teddy Riner, or that random Montpellier striker

:comeon: You really think thats going to insult me, by putting it in CAPS :laff:.

Your older enough to know by now how the media works. If the media came out and said Anelka The Muslim does anti semitic salute, you would be having kittens, for them bringing religion into it. the fact that Nico has been branded as a racist that tells me enough to what they really mean.

Using Sport persons as references to who else has 'Done It' is stupid because we all know Athletes are the biggest dikkriders when it comes to movements. 'Oh I didnt know it was racist'

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:comeon: You really think thats going to insult me, by putting it in CAPS :laff:.

Your older enough to know by now how the media works. If the media came out and said Anelka The Muslim does anti semitic salute, you would be having kittens, for them bringing religion into it. the fact that Nico has been branded as a racist that tells me enough to what they really mean.
Doubt the average fan/reader even knows Anelka is a Muslim. He's always been a dude disliked by the media so this was low hanging fruit.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
all of the games against the top teams have been away

stop being lazy

what about the games last season and the ones before that. Before the Spurs game it was 7 in 25 after Spuds, Citeh & Chelsea its now 9 in 28

fx6mfa.jpg