Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
This young boy Smith was thrown into the fire smh fukk up after fukk up.

@Liu Kang do you get shook every time the ball is near Sakho like I do? :lupe:

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
fukking garbage half way through the season and Brendan doesnt even know the best back four :snoop:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
fukking garbage half way through the season and Brendan doesnt even know the best back four :snoop:

Liverpool were top of the league on Christmas, where did you expect them to be?
OInOWBZ.png

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
I won't even sweat these last 2 matches if we continue our run of beating everyone and at least breaking even at home against the "top 4". We'll be guaranteed in the CL. Our next matches are Hull, Stoke, Villa then Everton, with only Stoke being the away match. Right back at the top of the table before February

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
[...]
@Liu Kang do you get shook every time the ball is near Sakho like I do? :lupe:
Unfortunately, yes.
He's good and I always liked him. Great power, good charisma and he's not scared to go hard which is good for a defender but he lacks some technical abilities above all in passing (long range mostly but sometimes even at short and mid range, he's suspect). He should have stayed in PSG to learn a little more from Thiago Silva because he definitely need to progress in his passing (in order to be faster to decide and be more accurate). He seems scared sometimes which is caused by the lacks of possibilities from his midfielders but also by his average passing skills which can cause him to be exposed above all when he's on the left side of Pool's back 3, when they play that way, for example against City in the 2nd half. Against them I thought he had a good overall performance but he had 5/6 minutes when he was utter shyte and caused 2 or 3 good situations for City because of their pressing and because Liverpool was playing too high so he didn't know what to do with the ball and caused a few turn-overs.
He still is able to have moments of brilliance like he did against Ukraine in Paris when he was absolutely immense in both sides of the pitch but he needs to be at that level against superior teams.