Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Cynically beginning to believe that a large reason for a wedding nowadays for people in my age group is the social media aspect of it. There's been about 3 engagements popping up on my feed the past week or so, accompanied with hundreds of pics, videos, thousands of likes etc.

I'm friends with this, admittedly, brilliant woman on facebook who I haven't talked to for some time but she's been documenting her entire relationship, engagement, wedding over the past few years on facebook. It's like a real reality show being unfurled right before my eyes :ohhh:. Right now they're at the rehearsal dinner stage. Presumably everything has gone off without a hitch.

Will Marissa and her fiancee pull off the storybook wedding? :lupe:

someone from the new york times is totally jacking ideas frmo the coli breh!!!

http://submit.nytimes.com/weddings?smid=fb-nytimes&WT.z_sma=ST_WRS_20130929

"Do you have Instagram photos of your proposal or one that you witnessed? The New York Times Vows pages invites you to share your engagement stories."

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Even if the Reds lose today, I'm good. We've played each of the top 8 teams away except United. Schedule gets a lot easier after today.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
i wanna see Johnson, Coutinho or Sterling take one of the backs head on on some Robben or Ribery shyt. Nobody is getting in the box and they keep ending up on the wing. At some point it has to be done.

Crossing the ball to nobody :smh: