Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I been in Nigeria breh I seen the Arsenal stickers and fake jerseys :mjpls:

1qxfEUu.jpg

:ufdup:
Saw a bus with a huge Santi Cazorla sticker in Dar Es Salaam :wow:

English Premiership is huge in all the Anglophone African countries. La Liga is bigger in the Francophone ones.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Cynically beginning to believe that a large reason for a wedding nowadays for people in my age group is the social media aspect of it. There's been about 3 engagements popping up on my feed the past week or so, accompanied with hundreds of pics, videos, thousands of likes etc.

I'm friends with this, admittedly, brilliant woman on facebook who I haven't talked to for some time but she's been documenting her entire relationship, engagement, wedding over the past few years on facebook. It's like a real reality show being unfurled right before my eyes :ohhh:. Right now they're at the rehearsal dinner stage. Presumably everything has gone off without a hitch.

Will Marissa and her fiancee pull off the storybook wedding? :lupe:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
As talented as is Balo, he's too much of a nutcase to be consistent on the long term with a club. He's good with Italy because he plays some friendlies from time to time and because major tourneys last a month. But with the club life, he has way too much distractions to focus on football. He will forever be 2nd tier unfortunately. I bought the hype before but I'm a non-believer now.
I'm really hoping he doesn't waste all that talent but it looks like he will.

I don't want to see him at the age of 31-32 at Parma/WBA, talking about he's finally serious about his football and begging managers to call him up to whatever major competition is ongoing, when the talent diminishes and the pace is gone.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
well, that anderson silva fight just fukked me up. I ain't ever seen anything like it.:sadcam:
It was sickening and I'm not talking about the leg break. One of my favorite athletes going out like that smfh. I didn't think anything could be worse than him showboating and getting dropped but jheeeeze this shyt right hea......

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Cynically beginning to believe that a large reason for a wedding nowadays for people in my age group is the social media aspect of it. There's been about 3 engagements popping up on my feed the past week or so, accompanied with hundreds of pics, videos, thousands of likes etc.

I'm friends with this, admittedly, brilliant woman on facebook who I haven't talked to for some time but she's been documenting her entire relationship, engagement, wedding over the past few years on facebook. It's like a real reality show being unfurled right before my eyes :ohhh:. Right now they're at the rehearsal dinner stage. Presumably everything has gone off without a hitch.

Will Marissa and her fiancee pull off the storybook wedding? :lupe:
Breh girls have been trying to put on a SHOW for their weddings for years. It's that princess fairy tale aspect they wanna achieve. Social media really is about to put it to the next level though.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm really hoping he doesn't waste all that talent but it looks like he will.

I don't want to see him at the age of 31-32 at Parma/WBA, talking about he's finally serious about his football and begging managers to call him up to whatever major competition is ongoing, when the talent diminishes and the pace is gone.
:lupe: Anelka the Balo before Balo

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
didn't Portugal colonize both Angola and Cape Verde?? maybe thats why.

As for the quenelle salute, most(all) of the media is jewish owned so :manny:
i think they just got drawn with portuguese in the 1898 language draft :ehh:

as for your second comment, which media outlets are jewish owned?
Brehs, I still don't have a PL team. :why: I still don't know who to run with. :lupe: Liverpool -- because of Suarez -- looks enticing. :ehh:
don't pick one. just watch the game for a few years and go where you're naturally drawn. that could be to no team in particular and you can still enjoy it