Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
every time liverpool balls i instinctively predict a legendary eddie rant but then i see he's gone :sadbron:

can someone just up and quit the forum like that? is anyone planning to? did he die? :sadbron:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Premier Download is pretty informative for new jacks like myself. :hmm2:
if you wanna get into soccer , or just fell for the nbc marketing, its a perfect time. commentators dumbing things down a bit more, plenty of good and original non-match programming. enjoy :leon:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
so capitano americano rumored to be sold.... and linked with fulham. would be perfect match tbh, he is exactly what they need, he'll truly ball out there dominating the midfield.. leaving pirouette parker to do his business

and when he does great at fulham he'll be heading to a bigger prem club.. or perhaps not cause he's american after all. but i'd rather he stay at roma right now. if he does go, no biggie. enhanced responsibility and all that.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
see arlo's explanation of the cardiff situation in the first 10 minutes, it was cringeworthy to me and i had to mute it for a bit. clear example of dumbing things down for an american audience.. but i dont blame them for doing it at all

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
so capitano americano rumored to be sold.... and linked with fulham. would be perfect match tbh, he is exactly what they need, he'll truly ball out there dominating the midfield.. leaving pirouette parker to do his business

and when he does great at fulham he'll be heading to a bigger prem club.. or perhaps not cause he's american after all. but i'd rather he stay at roma right now. if he does go, no biggie. enhanced responsibility and all that.

Don't do it Mikey :damn: Even tho, Fulham would get the best midfeilder in the world . :ehh:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I was born in Oakland breh
Got plenty of fam I kno in SF
I'm straight no matter where I go in the bay
I'll be good cause I kno what to do and what not to do​

I feel like I'm reading a poem every time I see your posts.

Got a breh looking for trochaic tetrameters and iambic pentameters and shyt :dahell: