Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
I dont know about these other brehs, but @Don Rhymus is the one you need to get tips from.
The chinos play. I only wear them with nice outfits (layering sweaters, sweater vests, dress shirts with vests the like) and chucks to highlight dem dualities.

Or, y'know, I can't bring myself to spend more than $25 on shoes.

Ghost is gucci though. Y'all should just make a off topic thread talking about European troubles and tribulations. Y'all must be squares if y'all come in a hip-hop messageboard and make a soccer thread to talk about everything but soccer. Y'all opinions looking funny in the light.
Do people actually say "squares" in real life? Is that another corny northern thing that has somehow survived the 90's? I've never heard it in my life, but it's rampant on the coli. Every time I see it used, I can't help but think that the user is well, y'know...I can't even bring myself to use it ironically.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
The chinos play. I only wear them with nice outfits (layering sweaters, sweater vests, dress shirts with vests the like) and chucks to highlight dem dualities.

Or, y'know, I can't bring myself to spend more than $25 on shoes.

Do people actually say "squares" in real life? Is that another corny northern thing that has somehow survived the 90's? I've never heard it in my life, but it's rampant on the coli. Every time I see it used, I can't help but think that the user is well, y'know...I can't even bring myself to use it ironically.

That's fukking stupid logic Don Rhymus. fukking stupid.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Ghost is gucci though. Y'all should just make a off topic thread talking about European troubles and tribulations. Y'all must be squares if y'all come in a hip-hop messageboard and make a soccer thread to talk about everything but soccer. Y'all opinions looking funny in the light.

Squares? What like in the Crisps? Celebrity? Chocolate?

If you dont like the thread, you know what you can do, dont you. fukk off.

We talk football at the right times, during and aftermath of games and if a interesting story breaks. Afterall it isnt our fault you in a foreign country, dont speak the lingo, thats on you.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Squares? What like in the Crisps? Celebrity? Chocolate?

If you dont like the thread, you know what you can do, dont you. fukk off.

We talk football at the right times, during and aftermath of games and if a interesting story breaks. Afterall it isnt our fault you in a foreign country, dont speak the lingo, thats on you.

Man fukk you and your opinion. Half the time you fakkits are lying. What the fukk does my residence have to do with the fact that y'all on some bullshyt?

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Man fukk you and your opinion. Half the time you fakkits are lying. What the fukk does my residence have to do with the fact that y'all on some bullshyt?

Lying about what?

Its :laff: that you in a football mad country and you cannot speak to the locals about it, because your useless ass wont bother to learn their language. And you probably get stabbed up by the local ultras when they hear you say I support Swagchester.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Lying about what?

Its :laff: that you in a football mad country and you cannot speak to the locals about it, because your useless ass wont bother to learn their language. And you probably get stabbed up by the local ultras when they hear you say I support Swagchester.

The fukk? I talked to some older Italians literally last Wednesday with me wearing an United scarf. When I go to Germany next month, I'll do the same thing. When I go to England, it's going to be the same thing.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
The fukk? I talked to some older Italians literally last Wednesday with me wearing an United scarf. When I go to Germany next month, I'll do the same thing. When I go to England, it's going to be the same thing.

Were them older men tryin to groom you?

Why is the thread pigs heart, liver and belly liars?

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
There you fakkits go, making this into some weird shyt.

Whats weird about fakkits? They made from swine/pig. You should ask for some when you come to England, try not to spill the gravvy juice down your chin and on your Fred the Red scarf.

317gntf.jpg

Last edited:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Whats weird about fakkits? They made from swine/pig. You should ask for some when you come to England, try not to spill the gravvy juice down your chin and on your Fred the Red scarf.

fakkits.jpg

Kunty McPhucking weirdo bro. Wtf are you rambling about?