Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
http://www.socceramerica.com/article/55479/xx-head.html

great article on sounders and red bulls building their teams (that could be beautiful with the resources they have) with ugly hustle players like alonso, mccarty, cahill

"It is not encouraging that two of MLS’s leading teams -- well, teams that should be leading -- are opting for a style of soccer that needs to be spear-headed by players like Alonso, McCarty and Cahill."

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
falcao looks :weirdo:

could tell he'd miss that pen from the start

dont rule out an intenational tank

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Typical Ghost response. Kicking that insightfulness again, your whole posting schtick is rinse and repeat. You dont bring anything to this thread, that snitch Bertie Smalls brings more
:rudy: like i give a fukk about your opinion old man :heh:And you dont run shyt on here :comeon:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Damn brehs, was pretty much told by my boss today to quit my job :lupe:

I was hanging out in the break room, trying to get away from the utter tedium of things when my boss is there at the same time and out of nowhere was like, "Do you like working here?"

Outside I was :dwillhuh: my immediate instincts told me it was a trap. "It's not bad :ehh:

Then she went on this rant/imparted wisdom to a breh telling me that she's been watching and she can tell I hate work and that I should go do what I want and life is too short.
I kept the :dwillhuh:/:ehh: face on but inside I was
tumblr_lwg55nw1pS1qzjix8.gif

Though, now I'm not sure if she just wants me out or if she actually cared
nHBRiHa.png

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
You have 18months to get CL or hes off
they have 6 months

I can guaran-damn-tee you all he has a sound release clause thats waiting for Real Madrid or Barca to activate.

Damn brehs, was pretty much told by my boss today to quit my job :lupe:

I was hanging out in the break room, trying to get away from the utter tedium of things when my boss is there at the same time and out of nowhere was like, "Do you like working here?"

Outside I was :dwillhuh: my immediate instincts told me it was a trap. "It's not bad :ehh:

Then she went on this rant/imparted wisdom to a breh telling me that she's been watching and she can tell I hate work and that I should go do what I want and life is too short.
I kept the :dwillhuh:/:ehh: face on but inside I was
tumblr_lwg55nw1pS1qzjix8.gif

Though, now I'm not sure if she just wants me out or if she actually cared
nHBRiHa.png
look for a new job, broseph

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
thats nothing, no reason for anyone to want to get rid of you tbh

the only really low-level job i worked, same thing happened.. people just said i was straight up too good to be working there (call center) and figured i'd be gone quick, sometimes people are nice i guess

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
yeah, its one thing if you are terrible at what you are doing and show no interest.

If you show no interest but still knocking your work out, there really isnt a big issue.

Since you left law school last year and this is your first job after, its not a bad move to leave there if you find something else.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
:patrice:

if you were there for a year, it wouldnt be a problem. 6-7 months tho
nHBRiHa.png

Do you suck at your work? Or are you doing a good job but demotivated?

You left Law School last year as well, right?

Left law school in May, pretty much took this job up a month after I left.

Nah, I don't suck, I think I just coast by on the bare minimum, while my other coworkers are way more enthusiastic about doing things. I take mad breaks during the day because I don't like doing the work, but I still get everything done to satisfactory need. So yeah demotivated would be the word. I thought I hid it pretty well but I guess not :yeshrug:

I think I might throw my hat into the ring for some other things, but the thought of being a 24 year old intern, likely unpaid, for something that sounds like I might like is
nHBRiHa.png

Plus I keep an ear for internships, a lot I see are still for school credit as well
nHBRiHa.png