Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Abso's meltdown :bow:

Sorry I was bringing up random topics on a friday night.

Next friday I'll be sure to do an MBM on the MA Tetouan - Raja Casablanca match while posting every single soccer article I can find, no matter how mundane or worthless to satiate your uncontrollable hunger for soccer.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Na it's not a meltdown, its honesty. Y'all are the most hipster posters on here. Ol trying to be different bytches. I would rather you talk about a Raja Casablanca game verses your terrible life decisions.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
You're perfectly free and entitled to make your own thread. Plenty have done it. Eddie Bryant (RIP) had numerous Liverpool threads.

An all Swagchester thread, nothing but articles and thousands of posts with incisive commentary including, "Moyes is a fukkboy" and "Get in United" :ohhh::myman:

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
joel_banderas.gif

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Na it's not a meltdown, its honesty. Y'all are the most hipster posters on here. Ol trying to be different bytches. I would rather you talk about a Raja Casablanca game verses your terrible life decisions.
You realize, in this thread, you're the one trying to different at this point? The wolf sweaters, bantz, and homoerotica is now so accepted it's downright mainstream.

Abso is OFT's very own hipster :wow:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
You realize, in this thread, you're the one trying to different at this point? The wolf sweaters, bantz, and homoerotica is now so accepted it's downright mainstream.

Abso is OFT's very own hipster :wow:

nikka this is a hip-hop driven website, don't try to spin this you little fukker.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

mj-laughing.gif

On hurrr, I take that as a compliment. Rather be hipster than the uncouth cretinous plebs who dont know their a$$hole from earhole on hurrr. But keep bangin tho Lil Homie, you get your Priorities straight.

Silver lining and all that, atleast you didnt use fakkit in this sentence. I feel like a proud father whose seen their yout walk for the first, without them fallin ass over tit.