Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
finally got bein
ulFJyIS.png

wanted the bein spanish more, bein english is :flabbynsick: with their horrible announcers and turning down the crowd noise (Except phil/ray of course) and their struggle ligue 1/italian matches, of which the best games i stream from canal+/sky italia anyway

Last edited:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
so XI quarterly basically died, as expected. you need to bring something new to the table, not just 11 articles that despite being interesting and solid reads, arent worth the $15 an issue (that i paid nonetheless to support american soccer ventures, call it an investment).. and got a 10k kickstarter investment, AND was a rather simple venture and still fukked up :huhldup:

howler is great though, that one is still going strong and does bring something original. its like a waaaaay better 4-4-2 with serious writing.

and that 8by8 mag struck me the wrong way from the start, they straight up jacked howlers design while hiring the same old faces from guardian/blizzard (wilson, honigstein, etc) and then called it an original mag. i dont support that type of blatant biting.

Last edited:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I think with a couple more purchases we can lock up a CL spot. Who is there to worry about? Everton? Tottenham?

The longer Gerrard stays away from the startin XI, the better your chances are of gettin top 4.

Spurs/United/Everton could do, Spurs depending on who they can bring in as coach and if they bring in a striker, but what helps you & Everton is no Europe.

Who do you bring in tho and will you have money or is that dependant on sellin Agger? You need another striker, Sturridge cannot stay fit and Suarez is goin to have a run of not scoring, them Iberian brehs aint going to fill the void. Maybe another midfielder

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I keep wondering if Rodgers has the balls to keep Gerrard on the bench when he recovers from his hamstring injury. There's no question the midfield is better when he's not out there, and has been for the last 3-4 years. Lucas, Hendo, and Allen is what I've wanted in the midfield since Rodgers took over.

I'd like to see another central midfielder and striker to spell Suarez and Sturridge.

Last edited:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I keep wondering if Rodgers has the balls to keep Gerrard on the bench when he recovers from his hamstring injury. There's no question the midfield is better when he's not out there, and has been for the last 3-4 years. Lucas, Hendo, and Allen is what I've wanted in the midfield since Rodgers took over.

I'd like to see another central midfielder and striker to spell Suarez and Sturridge.

Even with Wafa, Liverpool use to play well without Gerrard in the team. But it was under Kenny, in Suarez 1st few months at the club and it was towards the end of the season, where you raped Fulham 5-2, the football Liverpool played thst day was :ohlawd: No Gerrard, No Carroll in the team, was pretty much the confirmation needed that Gerrard's :cape: was holding Liverpool back.

Last edited: