Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Joined a while back and glad to find this thread on this forum. Can't wait to join in the convo...

As for Yaya vs Francois the carsalesman. Hope they giving out discounts on them cars Francois has:jawalrus:
first post in oft :ehh: make a few homoerotic jokes, post some youtube videos of dancehall/indie rock/grime/house/xmas songs, and be elitist and you'll get on fine breh

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
1505089_10152024104093941_871153352_n.png

No Rapinoe? Whoever made this can eat a dikk.

No note on Gibbs taking home two PAWGs after the halloween extravaganzas and oddly no note on how halloween was 49 days ago (or do they dress up for Christmas over there? :ohhh:), but threesomes! With PAWGs!

Light skinded nikkas win again :lawd:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Joined a while back and glad to find this thread on this forum. Can't wait to join in the convo...

As for Yaya vs Francois the carsalesman. Hope they giving out discounts on them cars Francois has:jawalrus:
welcome, enjoy the fukkery.

first post in oft :ehh: make a few homoerotic jokes, post some youtube videos of dancehall/indie rock/grime/house/xmas songs, and be elitist and you'll get on fine breh
and some good carly rae jepsen to be the token contrarian

carly rae :bow:

owl city :bow:

i know like half* the words to this song :blessed:

*all

Last edited:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I just saw Mandela brehs.

Go see it because they cover a lot of issues dude had within the ANC. They also cover the demise of his marriage to Winnie Mandela.

However the movie is super cheesy. My gawd. Super fukking cheesy. I also see why Idris didnt the movie didnt get a best picture Golden Globe nom. This movie is not worthy of it.

I enjoyed it though, do not get me wrong.

Last edited:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
:wow: power moves

TORONTO A phone call from Canadian hip-hop star Drake helped sell England and Spurs striker Jermain Defoe on Toronto FC, according to England's Daily Mirror.

The tabloid reports Defoe was "bowled over" by the call from Drake, who was unveiled in September as the Toronto Raptors' "global ambassador."

Toronto FC and the Raptors are both owned by Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment.

The MLS club has yet to confirm Defoe's signing in the January transfer window. But, privately, club officials consider it a done deal.

The Mirror says the 31-year-old Defoe has been offered a deal worth £90,000 a week (about $155,340) as well as unlimited flights for him and his family.

The club will also provide the striker with two houses, according to the paper.

"£90,000 a week" :ooh::whoo:, that offer could disrupt the previously thought to be inevitable reunion with uncle "arry" in January

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Some people wont have him in their top 10 but to me he is.

When he was at Fiorentina :lawd: Dude practically carried that team.

:what: You watched football in the 90's, but yet you know hardly fukk all about the game

was there a better forward duo than Dwight Yorke and Andy Cole?

:blessed:

So great that Fergie wanted Horseface a year later on from doing the treble.