Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
@Grams if you do get a gig at the post office tell those fukkwits to revamp their tracking system :pacspit:

fukking thing sucks

:laff:

:dead: @ you thinking the Post Office listen to their employees in the 1st place. Why you think the disgruntled members of the workforce shoot up the place.

Get off the Guardian comments section and write a complaint letter you lazy fukk.

Last edited:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
i thought it was wierd that he was playing lennon over lamela :scusthov:

tbh levy fukked him over not getting hulk and moutinho.

Im really surprised he didnt try Lamela at AM like he did with Bale. Afterall thats were Lamela started his career with River, even if it was behind 2 striekrs instead of the 1.

Spurs problem is that their squad has either one or the other (far too many DM's/b2b players or just plain wingers with no goal threat). And them not gettin Willian hurt them alot, thats what they miss, a player who can beat/drive past players while having an eye for the pass in the final third. Also their tempo is far too slow, need to play much quicker in and around the box to pull the defenders out when they play parking the bus/plane/cruise liner teams.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
:laff:

:dead: @ you thinking the Post Office listen to their employees in the 1st place. Why you the disgruntled members of the workforce shoot up the place.

Get off the Guardian comments section and write a complaint letter you lazy fukk.

I don't think I've ever met anyone whose actually written a letter to any sort of government office or politician. :ohhh:

Probably because there's not much point to it. :manny:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
:dead:

@Grams college sucked for me too :yeshrug: do some study abroad and keep studying french you spineless lil ho
I got the hands fam or you can see my :mitraillette: keep calling me spineless doe.

If I do study abroad I know people will be clowning me in French and I won't be able to understand the insults and I'd get double paranoid/frustrated

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I got the hands fam or you can see my :mitraillette: keep calling me spineless doe.

If I do study abroad I know people will be clowning me in French and I won't be able to understand the insults and I'd get double paranoid/frustrated

They like a trier, may even get a bird to feel sorry for you and help you and eventually you may get some snatch.