Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Bb4B4r1IEAE-WLZ.jpg

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I got the hands fam or you can see my :mitraillette: keep calling me spineless doe.

If I do study abroad I know people will be clowning me in French and I won't be able to understand the insults and I'd get double paranoid/frustrated
on some real shyt, you picked the wrong language to learn if you're scared of native speakers laughing at you

or at least the wrong country, hit up francophone africa and you will be embraced.

i think @Hollister can affirm this, if a foreigner knows 4 words in portuguese, brazilians get :gladbron:

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
:wow: power moves

TORONTO A phone call from Canadian hip-hop star Drake helped sell England and Spurs striker Jermain Defoe on Toronto FC, according to England's Daily Mirror.

The tabloid reports Defoe was "bowled over" by the call from Drake, who was unveiled in September as the Toronto Raptors' "global ambassador."

Toronto FC and the Raptors are both owned by Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment.

The MLS club has yet to confirm Defoe's signing in the January transfer window. But, privately, club officials consider it a done deal.

The Mirror says the 31-year-old Defoe has been offered a deal worth £90,000 a week (about $155,340) as well as unlimited flights for him and his family.

The club will also provide the striker with two houses, according to the paper.

Last edited: