Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
Axr-B9ECMAEhCGM.jpg:large

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well his Brasilian doctors say that his injury problems should be over now. Plus the Milan lab have created programs to reduce injuries by 60% as will the pitch.

Milan lab has been broken for some time now...............don't do it PSG its a traaap

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Terry not guilty. And the league celebrates.

Chelsea will continue playing him now. 5th at best.

:russ:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
I missed the stage yesterday, had to leave right as Cadel made his move and linked up with his American breh on the climb.

That Sky squad can't be broken. This is Wiggins' tour. The only place Cadel has a chance of moving on him is in the climbs, but Wiggins has duns like Froome and Porte to see him through.

I'm just pulling for that boy TVG to win the young riders and hopefully he finds himself in a position where he can go for the win next year.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I missed the stage yesterday, had to leave right as Cadel made his move and linked up with his American breh on the climb.

That Sky squad can't be broken. This is Wiggins' tour.

I'm just pulling for that boy TVG to win the young riders and hopefully he finds himself in a position where he can go for the win next year.

Evans kind of broke yesterday. But there is still 3 Moutain stages left and I can see Evans or Nibali attackin on Sundays stage before the rest day comes. As they all know if Wiggins does lose the yellow and is anything under a min for the final time trial they aint winning it.

But Chris Froome :bow:, Thats our White Kenyan, thank you Based Kenyan altitude. Its a good thing that he is on Team Sky but its also a shame he has to do team orders because I wanted to see him break those fukkers yesterday.

Future Tour winner if he gets the chance. Plus Wiggins is lucky that Baby Schleck and Contador aint in this years race.

Its about time to see a serious UK contender for the tour after 20 years of watchin

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyway, what we doing this weekend lads?

Im going Swedish house mafia at Milton Keynes, don't know one song, but free tickets, innit