Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
I genuinely don't find post-Henry/Eto'o Barca to be that fun to watch. I respect their accomplishments, and what these Spanish players as a whole have done, but they're success is even more boring than the Spurs or Patriots. I don't really give a shyt about their team so their achievements mean little to me, I can only rate them on how much I like seeing them play, and the answer is :ehh: This possession shyt is every bit as boring as parking the bus.

Ten years from now when my old ass is watching games from my youth, there'll be very, very few Barca games I'm going to want to check out with a strong sense of nostalgia.

So fukk them. nikkas is done for anyway

Daps
I seriously can't believe Clint gets such little respect, lol @ him + 9million for that bum Carroll, lol @ a $6 million transfer fee, lol @ every rumor out there.

he's done it at the highest level for 5 years and still no respect :yeshrug:

he's 29. dempsey should have moved to a bigger club 3-4 years ago

granted liverpool will take him but there's only 1-2 years of peak football in him.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Spurs and Citeh agree terms for Ade.

Jol :what: are u doin with this Carroll nonsense. You already signed Petric and Hugo Rod, why waste the Cornershop Keepers money like that

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thats probably it

1-UP/Bury da Bwoy, we still cool dawg.:cheers:

:to: but I do though...she just don't do nothing for me :noah:

and I didn't have a problem with you to begin with breh :manny:...we good

anyway, am I the only one who feels there's a good chance AVB will turn good? And are we gonna set up a bet for the upcoming prem season on that vBookie ting? or we just gonna list it here again?

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
:to: but I do though...she just don't do nothing for me :noah:

and I didn't have a problem with you to begin with breh :manny:...we good

Just dont say anything about Flo Ho

anyway, am I the only one who feels there's a good chance AVB will turn good? And are we gonna set up a bet for the upcoming prem season on that vBookie ting? or we just gonna list it here again?

Apart from Scorchy, most of us think he'll do alright, jsut aslong as he doesnt have a Arry size cock up.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I must've missed something with this whole John Terry thing. Can someone clue me in on any it makes sense for Anton to say anything about black c*nts to John Terry first, and then for him to reply back repeating it in a sarcastic manner? If he gets off on that type of defence :manny:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I must've missed something with this whole John Terry thing. Can someone clue me in on any it makes sense for Anton to say anything about black c*nts to John Terry first, and then for him to reply back repeating it in a sarcastic manner? If he gets off on that type of defence :manny:

Anton havin an identity crisis

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
Terry's legal team read out a statement prepared for and signed by 17 members of Chelsea's first-team squad to say they have never heard him use racist language.

Former colleagues Didier Drogba, Nicolas Anelka and Alex, along with present team-mates Florent Malouda, John Mikel Obi, Gary Cahill and Josh McEachran, were not among the signatories.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I can understand Cahill because he was still at Bolton when the incident happened, McEachran, them jocks are ruthless b*stards.

The other :manny: They either forgot on some RNT or as they say silence is golden

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Im just glad Obi, Drogba, and Malouda kept it real.

Alex and Anelka were on the way out before the QPR incident, iirc.

Josh McEachran:leon: