Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
Axr-B9ECMAEhCGM.jpg:large

:scusthov:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Yeah, I just can't help but feel like Wiggins is going to be one of the lesser impressive tour winners. Froome is the star of this show. He is carrying Wiggins through this climbs

I wouldnt care tbh. Its still the Tour and you still have to ride those miles. And he was the favourite goin into it, so if he wins. White Excellence :smugfavre:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Anyway, what we doing this weekend lads?

Im going Swedish house mafia at Milton Keynes, don't know one song, but free tickets, innit
:jawalrus:
Free tickets for SHM ?! You bout to :eat: good if you like that mainstream house stuff.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, I just can't help but feel like Wiggins is going to be one of the lesser impressive tour winners. Froome is the star of this show. He is carrying Wiggins through this climbs
No swag at all. Just a new version of Indurain.
But yesterday, Froome did some mind blowing stuff when he accelerated in the last climb and let Wiggins behind just like that. Had he not have earbuds, he'd have win the stage and the Tour. It's obvious he's better than Wiggins.

SKY = Modern day US Postal
:scheme:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
A google suggests she's not even doesn't even have one of those 'cute' fat faces either.

She's just fat.

:what:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
We're witnessing the beggining of British sporting world domination mate.

Since we're sorting football out it won't be long til we're on top there tbh.

Americans are lucky we don't care about basketball/nfl.

Just giving everyone else a head start and fair chance to win shyt, before their buildings get crushed :win: