Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Eoin

Pro
Daps
article-0-14060425000005DC-654_634x490.jpg

:scusthov:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
You got to wonder with these fans like, hello you just sign Giroud, why the fukk are u gunna sign another similar type of player for.
I dont get it either

I been noticing nonsense like that and and wanting Llorente. Why pay 20 million and about 2 million more a year for a similar player? :why:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:huhldup:

I aint mad about her at all. I just dont get how you wouldnt fornicate with that young woman. I did not call her a dime, and if her attitude is disgusting then she is a disgusting woman. All I asked throughout is if you would stretch her twat. Your first reaction was ":scusthov::no::wrist:"

Dont conflate the two. You are looking like a :wrist: here.

Not that there is anything wrong with that. Some men have limped wrists, and I would consider them cool. :yeshrug:

Mate the right way to quench your thirst is drink a cup of water :aicmon:

Don't be mad because you're the only one gassed over :manny: on my list of UK celebs (even) to smash, she's around pg 30

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
SES aint like that yet. They played him as the furthest forward last season when he clearly isnt that type of player. Plus with the team its hampered with a 4312 he would be better served playin as a winger.

Also Ghetto Prince aint creative like that.

Of course the gulf in creativity between city and milan is there but he'll score plenty of goals in that league. Its not like he's going to stoke :huhldup: he'd def struggle to outplay crouch:smugfavre:

And KPB is that creative :birdman:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Mate the right way to quench your thirst is drink a cup of water :aicmon:

Don't be mad because you're the only one gassed over :manny: on my list of UK celebs (even) to smash, she's around pg 30

no m8, you are doing that conflating thing again. I am not gassed off her, I never called her a dime, and if her attitude is disgusting then she is disgusting. What I said from the off is that I would smash. Your reaction was ":scusthov: you would smash:wtf:" which has lead to this discussion and you outing yourself. Its that simple. No gassing, no calling her a dime, and Jermaine Defoe is an Uncle Tom for fukking a whale over her. Simple.