Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bend It Like Beckham is alright I thought :ld:

Knightly could have looked better but then again I guess she was playing a football girl.

Green Street Hooligans is the only other one I can think of...very mediocre from what I remember.

Football factory is the best of the hooligan ones as far as I know.

If you wanna check out one from the righties you got a young Gary Oldman playing one of the leaders in a film called the firm.

Also, ID is another hooligan film, I think that was sean bean again? Not 100% though

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
:stopitslime:

I was the one who said she was buttaz and these pics don't disprove that

The body however :leon: :ahh:

I still refuse to believe Jermaine cheated on her with that yeti though
that girl is not a buttaz

she not the finest in the face, but its workable, clearly.

and yes, you would smash :jawalrus:

Face :huhldup:

t*ts :flabbynsick:
she needs to lose more weight for you

She's the most annoying person to be on tv.

She actually told someone "shut your mouth.com", who even talks like that?

Stupid c*nt
but you would smash:shaq:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I tried to tell them this the first time she came up in the thread but they didn't want to listen :snoop:
we all listened. No one was commenting on her personality, we were saying we would smash to bolivian.

if you wouldnt you are either a YT, probably from the North of England -:stopitslime:- or a homosexual.

for fukking that whale, Jermaine Defoe will always be a Tom to me.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Football factory is the best of the hooligan ones as far as I know.

If you wanna check out one from the righties you got a young Gary Oldman playing one of the leaders in a film called the firm.

Also, ID is another hooligan film, I think that was sean bean again? Not 100% though

Sean Bean film is When Saturday Comes. I.D has Warren Clarke in it and the barmaid matey shags in it is the Copper(whatever her title is) in Luther.

I.D. is my favourite. And Gary Oldman version of the Firm shyts on the jazzed up Nick Love version.

Mike Bassett 4 4 fukkin 2

Takes the piss out Graham Taylor and Phil Neals England reign

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that girl is not a buttaz

she not the finest in the face, but its workable, clearly.

and yes, you would smash :jawalrus:

she needs to lose more weight for you

but you would smash:shaq:

She is a buttaz mate and I'm the type that can't hold a convo with a girl for more than 5 mins if she's a donut so she's out of luck on that one. S'alright tho, she looks like any other regular London chick do I'm sure i cn go carnaby st and get a better one off the shelf in 10 mins :jawalrus:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
we all listened. No one was commenting on her personality, we were saying we would smash to bolivian.

if you wouldnt you are either a YT, probably from the North of England -:stopitslime:- or a homosexual.

for fukking that whale, Jermaine Defoe will always be a Tom to me.

And like I said I ain't trying to be around no donut london chicks so she wouldn't get past small talk

:stopitslime:

So it's flo jo and Alexandra Burke that get you :umad: then? :skip:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
She is a buttaz mate and I'm the type that can't hold a convo with a girl for more than 5 mins if she's a donut so she's out of luck on that one. S'alright tho, she looks like any other regular London chick do I'm sure i cn go carnaby st and get a better one off the shelf in 10 mins :jawalrus:

Basically, she dime a dozen.

Brehs actin like shes the only black lass there is in England

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sean Bean film is When Saturday Comes. I.D has Warren Clarke in it and the barmaid matey shags in it is the Copper(whatever her title is) in Luther.

I.D. is my favourite. And Gary Oldman version of the Firm shyts on the jazzed up Nick Love version.

Mike Bassett 4 4 fukkin 2

Takes the piss out Graham Taylor and Phil Neals England reign

Forgot about the nick love version and I've seen it.

There's another one called away days with the scouser from boardwalk empire (he's a good actor), but I ain't seen away days.

I used to watch Id all the time as a teenager (dart in the head haha), but I think it would annoy ms if I watched it now.

FairPlay to when he bums his wife though.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Forgot about the nick love version and I've seen it.

There's another one called away days with the scouser from boardwalk empire (he's a good actor), but I ain't seen away days.

I used to watch Id all the time as a teenager (dart in the head haha), but I think it would annoy ms if I watched it now.

FairPlay to when he bums his wife though.

In I.D.? Whats wrong with happy sex? Bird?

Aint seen away days.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
So it's flo jo and Alexandra Burke that get you :umad: then? :skip:

:huhldup:

I aint mad about her at all. I just dont get how you wouldnt fornicate with that young woman. I did not call her a dime, and if her attitude is disgusting then she is a disgusting woman. All I asked throughout is if you would stretch her twat. Your first reaction was ":scusthov::no::wrist:"

Dont conflate the two. You are looking like a :wrist: here.

Not that there is anything wrong with that. Some men have limped wrists, and I would consider them cool. :yeshrug: