Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Wait

51 mill for Thiago + Zlatan
55 mill for Downing + Carroll

:ohhh: i see now

Eoin

Pro
Daps
Apparently we signed borini and Dempsey today, quite excited by borini tbf

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no m8, you are doing that conflating thing again. I am not gassed off her, I never called her a dime, and if her attitude is disgusting then she is disgusting. What I said from the off is that I would smash. Your reaction was ":scusthov: you would smash:wtf:" which has lead to this discussion and you outing yourself. Its that simple. No gassing, no calling her a dime, and Jermaine Defoe is an Uncle Tom for fukking a whale over her. Simple.

:why: can't you wrap your head around the fact if I find a broad to be a dikkhead I don't care what she looks like?...move on mate, I don't want to know :laugh:

nice touch with whole you're gay because you don't agree with me angle though....but you do know what they say about those types right? :usure:

oh wait the new nas is out

*forces himself to go over to the booth*

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
:why: can't you wrap your head around the fact if I find a broad to be a dikkhead I don't care what she looks like?...move on mate, I don't want to know :laugh:
I honestly dont, since the conversation was strictly about her physical looks.

nice touch with whole you're gay because you don't agree with me angle though....but you do know what they say about those types right? :usure:
that we lust beautiful female bodies:stopitslime:

this convo is over now, but this whole thing only revolved that girl physically, nothing else. Your ":scusthov:" to dudes saying they would bang her is the most telling thing of all here.

Clapsteel O'Neal

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your ":scusthov:" to dudes saying they would bang her is the most telling thing of all here.

tbh everyone in here has basically said ":manny: meh she pretty avg/buttaz when it comes down to it"...do your research. And nah that's you adding extras. I said she was buttaz, you caught feelings, I said I wouldn't smash cos she's a dikkhead, you continued to catch feelings, then when all else failed you threw out the typical sohh/coli bollocks of "you're gay if you don't girl A attractive/smashable". Find a quote of me expressing :scusthov: at YOU wanting to smash her?

nope, you won't..the whole convo has been about you being concerned with what puccy i'd throw my dikk in...which in itself is pretty :wrist: on your part tbf, don'tya think? :usure:

oh, and you don't tell me when a convos done. I'll stop replying to you when I feel like it mate :birdman:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
who is the joint Jermaine Defoe broke up with for the whale?

She could get it

:usure:

at least i'll be
scrooge-mcduck-make-it-rain.jpg
then because I can't see it. She's regular as hell for a celebrity, and this is coming from someone who has seen her in person

I will admit the ":scusthov:" was an embellishment, but you dont come out good here. convo over. And its not typical SOHH/Coli, its typical heterosexual male behavior. Soz u aint git da memo bbz.

Last edited by a moderator:

Clapsteel O'Neal

Daps
Reppin
NULL
convo over. And its not typical SOHH/Coli, its typical heterosexual male behavior. Soz u aint git da memo bbz.

:leostare: oh word, guess I didn't get the memo that not wanting to smash one chick mastermind does = homosexual, thanks for the heads up...just so you know i've written it down so we both can be sure it won't happen again

:snooze:

I see you avoided addressing the part of my post which could be the only legit call of homosexuality. I see you tho so its kool...we'll just leave that one to sit there

and mate, for a convo to be over it means one of us has to stop responding to other. Pull your weight and stop feeling like you have to show out

And tbf you don't come out good either cos you've been a little bit to preoccupied with what another man does with his dikk. Just a memo for you too bbz, cut that shyt out...its not masculine like innit doe

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
im not mad over it, Im just confused by dude's comments.

its over now, so its whatever.