Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I wonder if Flam cut his sleeves today :lupe:

And I really hope that whole sequence doesn't put Giroud's game in a funk :lupe:

Why is Vincent Tan wearing sunglasses when there's absolutely no sun at all :lupe:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Ayy brehs how is laudrup as a coach? A friend of a friend wanted to know :guilty:

Good coach, don’t think hes really about that high pressure life tho when it comes to the big team jobs .

swansea hype is so last season. if the coaches name were phil smith they be norwich aka no one would care

get a bunch of random spanish players to be where the regular random english players would be and get thought of highly, brehs

Small team from big league in European competition for the 1st time effect. That’s why these teams are inconsistent in the league the season they in Europe, not use to the playin and travelling every couple of days. Plus in Swansea’s case they season started in early July. Still to dissing Spurs and talkin MLS and leave the grown man bars to us adults

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
This Gibbs fella is average as fukk. Most his crosses stay getting blocked
:stopitslime:

his crossing is shyt but that guy is great defender and makes smart runs.

I will still give dude time for his play with the ball because Sagna has turned into Cafu this season (:lupe:) so everyone has hope.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
ku-xlarge.jpg