Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

concise

Veteran
Daps
Are people who know how to play guitar genetically predisposed to having magic fingers pause? :patrice: How is man supposed to play notes? Got my hands looking like

dsc08038.JPG

Practice.
Practice.
Practice.
Practice.
Practice.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
you guys see how the media are attacking AVB now because he tried get at them a couple times

These guys are ruthless and he should known not to fukk with them

watch after we beat totty on sunday they will be saying hes going to get sacked

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
you guys see how the media are attacking AVB now because he tried get at them a couple times

These guys are ruthless and he should known not to fukk with them

watch after we beat totty on sunday they will be saying hes going to get sacked

tbf levy's sack on site policy is prolly the reason they feel extra confident it will happen. id give him till end of this year to sort shyt out.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mourinho: 'Lukaku likes to speak. He's a young boy who likes to speak. But the only thing he didn't say is why he went to Everton on loan.'

'That's the only thing he never says. And my last contact with him was to tell him exactly that. 'Why do you never say why you are not here?' So it's something he should (talk about) because he likes to speak.'

'It's something he should say, the reason why he's not with Chelsea and is in Everton.'

:lupe:

AVB is mad petty like that. He had an ex-Chelsea player sacked from the club's TV channel because he criticised him.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
United fans speak on this shyt.

David Beckham: I still squirm over my football sex forfeit

Recalling his teen horror, he said: ‘Everyone had an initiation that you had to go through on the youth team, that was one of the most uncomfortable ones!’

‘The fact that I had to look at Clayton Blackmore’s calendar and do certain things, while looking at Clayton Blackmore…’

http://metro.co.uk/2013/11/28/david-beckham-i-still-squirm-over-my-football-sex-forfeit-4206387/

:camby:

I made the connection years ago but I didn't expect this. Manchester = State College, PA in their devotion to one man. Now this :patrice:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
just saw MIB3 brehs

regular blockbusters are rarely worthy of praise but that was flippin amazing :dempsey::to::bow:

colonel :salute: