Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
this is what that prick is mad at
"When I watch (Chelsea) on TV, I just watch the game like it is any other. I am not shouting and screaming, biting my nails.
“I have my own worries with my own team. All you want to do on the Saturday afternoon is play. People want to see you on the pitch.
"That was why I left Chelsea. I didn’t want to hear people saying ‘Hey, he’s doing well in training blah blah blah’ The game is what counts.
"The billions who are watching and following the Premier League don’t tune in to see you in training. They want to know what you can do in a match.”

He is a despicable person who is doing a bad job with your team this season. If his name wasnt Mourinho, you'd all call for his firing. :camby:

United fans speak on this shyt.

http://metro.co.uk/2013/11/28/david-beckham-i-still-squirm-over-my-football-sex-forfeit-4206387/

:camby:

I made the connection years ago but I didn't expect this. Manchester = State College, PA in their devotion to one man. Now this :patrice:
:scusthov:

Why would any parent would let their kid go to that club? In saying that, if they replaced Clayton Blackmore with DBecks, it'd at least be tolerable.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Ayy brehs how is laudrup as a coach? A friend of a friend wanted to know :guilty:

Last edited:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
swansea hype is so last season. if the coaches name were phil smith they be norwich aka no one would care

get a bunch of random spanish players to be where the regular random english players would be and get thought of highly, brehs

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
Robbie Savage says David Beckham's initiation sex act was standard fare at Manchester United

The former Man United youth player and Mirror Football columnist admits that he had to suffer a similarly sordid initiation process to David Beckham.

Following on from revelations about David Beckham's initiation into the team at Manchester United, which saw him perform a sex act while looking at a picture of Clayton Blackmore, our very own Robbie Savage has revealed that Beckham's "not the only one".
As a teenager, David Beckham was given a Clayton Blackmore calendar to look at was told to perform a 'sex act' while his team-mates egged him on.
The former Manchester United star has said that it was "uncomfortable" and "embarrassing", and told Metro: “Everyone had an initiation that you had to go through on the youth team."

Mirror Football's Robbie Savage, who was part of the Manchester United youth setup from 1991-1994, has written in the past about the initiation process at the club.
In 2012, while referring to Gary Neville's 'goalgasm', Savage wrote in his column for the Mirror:
"Your initiation ritual as a Manchester United apprentice involved being led into a darkened room where you had to pretend to chat up a mop and then get sexy with a treatment table while the other lads giggled in the background.
"So I can confidently say that I'm one of very few people in the world who's has previous experience of hearing Gary Neville make the kind of sound he made when Fernando Torres scored for Chelsea the other night."

And after hearing about David Beckham's initiation process, Savage tweeted that Golden Balls wasn't the only one.

Robbie Savage @RobbieSavage8

He wasn't only one RT @mirrorfootball: David Beckham was forced to perform embarrassing sex act ... tmi.me/1cHsoF

Last edited by a moderator:

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
speaking of gay stuff, i frequents gossip forums and tumblr and word is mourhino benched ashley because he's gay and mata and Azpilicueta are gay too.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Azpi is obviously gay but Mata too? Why you think the "Ashley Cole is a wanker is a wanker" chants are popular? He be jacking man off in the lockeroom after training sessions :mjpls:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Ashley Cole's shyt now. NOTW exposed him (allegedly :whoa:) years ago. Tho I could see Mourinho turning a blind eye to that shyte in the name of winning.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this is what that prick is mad at
He is a despicable person who is doing a bad job with your team this season. If his name wasnt Mourinho, you'd all call for his firing. :camby:

Lukaku does talk a lot doe tbh :mjpls:, new quotes every week. Breh needs to let his football do the talking. He isn't going to win a war of words with Mourinho so hopefully he doesn't respond.

Mourinho's got two years to get things right before I call for him to leave. As bad was we've been in spells we're just a few points off the top of the league and through to the next round of the CL. It could be better but we're alright.

Salah "I'm very proud to have scored two goals against Chelsea.

"I want to play for one of the best teams in the world.

"My favourites are Real Madrid, Manchester United and Chelsea."

P6Y3gvl.gif

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
City beat Spuds 6-0 watch United play them to a 1-1 draw. How we become little brother so quick :why: