Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
man-united-away-shirt-600x581.jpg

:ahh:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
"I respect the decision of the owner of Chelsea but I will never accept it," Villas-Boas said. "I told him that for me, it was him quitting on me when he had been so much involved at the beginning in bringing me in [from Porto] and he was also [the one] who was not putting up to the things that he promised. What reason did he give to me? I'm not sure if I can make it public but the reasons don't go along or can't be applied to the fact that I was dismissed."

Chelsea regrouped under Villas-Boas's former assistant Roberto Di Matteo and won the Champions League and FA Cup. The Portuguese did not seek any credit for the trophies but did note that he had assembled the squad to win them at the start of the season. He added that he had been denied the opportunity to collect the silverware, with the suggestion being that he would have backed himself to have done so.

"The decision to terminate what was going on at Chelsea was not mine, it was the owner's. It is all very well that you cut the project (project :bow:) short and Chelsea go on to win two trophies and [you] say how wonderful the squad was, but at the beginning nobody believed in that squad when we put it together.

:bustback:

Man speaks the truth though. He has a touch of the JT's but he's just not a c*nt about it.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
who was the person with the quetionable sexuality who said they didnt find her attractive?

alexandra+burke.jpg

:stopitslime:

Alexandra+Burke+swims+in+the+sea+in+Miami

Jermaine Defoe is an Uncle Tom until he proves otherwise.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps

I don't know the fukk a Rizzle Kick is but I fukks with it :ehh:

Last edited by a moderator:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Toronto with an epic victory in an epic game

I was rooting hard for them man, after all they've been through they deserved that shyt :to: