Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Pepsi forced to apologize after this voodoo campaign against Ronaldo, their facebook exploded with angry portuguese :lolbron: and at least 30k pledged to never drink that shyt:

BZiSMAeIQAAP86l.jpg

backfire big time :dead:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
I said I would never marry a white woman, not because I'm racist but because I don't wanna deal with any family bs plus I can't imagine having white people in my family (maybe that is racist), buuuut anyway if I did she would be redheaded. A darker Blake Griffin looking boy running down the flank giving Euros the tekks :ohlawd: Looking like Delonte but no herpes doe

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I said I would never marry a white woman, not because I'm racist but because I don't wanna deal with any family bs plus I can't imagine having white people in my family (maybe that is racist), buuuut anyway if I did she would be redheaded. A darker Blake Griffin looking boy running down the flank giving Euros the tekks :ohlawd: Looking like Delonte but no herpes doe

Yeah, that's exactly how it would turn out :avbehh:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
@penfield how was Lena Dunham :mjpls:

Pretty good! She actually wasn't as big as I remember (I met her the previous weekend at the bar. Of course I was shyt faced so I couldn't really remember what she looked like, thus me thinking she was like that) She just has a little bit of baby fat here and there.

Did my thing doe :manny:

is Sagna wearing blackface?? :ohhh:

Vzm8B.gif