Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
So, serious question Brazilian brehs, when is Rio gonna start giving that work to them mafia guys in the favelas? I know they cleaned some with military and shyt :whew: how many are there left to make it safe for us? :lupe: they might do some stampede robberies,don'tknow what you you call it :to: what if they start burning buses when the competition starts? :lupe:

Them stampede robberies or arrastão as they say here are the worst, just try to always be around alot of people at all times, big crowds etc. starts? :lupe:

Foreigners are in a heap of shyt though, not only are favelas and gang bangers gonna reup from all the tourists in Rio, Zé Pequenos from all over Brazil are gonna be in the beautiful city getting there moneys worth
22.jpg

Speaking of Brazil how much REALISTICALLY do you think I would need to have in my account to be able to afford food, hotel, prostitutes and 3 group stage matches before I come back stateside :lupe:

@Hollister ?
@horse. kills ?

A group stage match for foreigners will probably be an average of 200 dollars, the closer the date of the game the more expensive the ticket :yeshrug:

Hotel also depends on what city you want to stay in, hotels in Rio will cost you "o olho da cara" aint that right @horse. kills, food and hookers are all the same, depends on the meat quality :shaq:

Are they going to riot again? Massive protests? I'd love that.

Definitely, and it will be much bigger this time:demonic:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
A group stage match for foreigners will probably be an average of 200 dollars, the closer the date of the game the more expensive the ticket :yeshrug:

Hotel also depends on what city you want to stay in, hotels in Rio will cost you "o olho da cara" aint that right @horse. kills, food and hookers are all the same, depends on the meat quality :shaq:

:whoa: I'll just wait till 2022 inevitably gets moved to MetLife Stadium :win:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Them stampede robberies or arrastão as they say here are the worst, just try to always be around alot of people at all times, big crowds etc. starts? :lupe:

Foreigners are in a heap of shyt though, not only are favelas and gang bangers gonna reup from all the tourists in Rio, Zé Pequenos from all over Brazil are gonna be in the beautiful city getting there moneys worth
22.jpg

Definitely, and it will be much bigger this time:demonic:
Hell nawwwwwwwww :whoa:
I'm saving for 2016 :jawalrus:(will try to save 5k JUST for expenses, 7k total) gonna let 2014 be a test drive for all these future victims :pachaha:
Will try not to pay for hoes with so much free meat(brazilian and foreign) :takedat:
I heard some crazy stories about the Interior and Natal city :lupe: and shyt from my portuguese friends, nikkas telling dudes burry their own friends straight up. Brazilians are INSANE when it comes to crimes but fukk it. That whole mofukking coast is :ohlawd: food and bytches :lawd:
I want the youngins, the big booty hoes and the prissy girls that you can take to meet mommy
ibgKFm6cUvHgFu.png

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It might be the best World Cup ever or the worst :lupe:

I'm wary when people say best ever, because the invariably means it's shyt.

I'm alright as long as brazil doesn't win :yeshrug:

Why not? :ld:

I want them in the final just to hear them turn up for the national anthem again. Confederations Cup final rendition was stunning :banderas:

lcRiRjr.png

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
You brehs slipping if you aint coming to the World Cup, can't forget that the currency is half the american's.

I'll be there olympics :mj: bouta start training some hopefulls in denver :stylin:

Trickle down p*ssy :ohlawd:

Walking around the olympic village with trumped up credentials :takedat:

Making stops at the swedish/finnish/icelandic team centers and activating those dark man fantasies for the bishes :shaq:

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Speaking of Brazil how much REALISTICALLY do you think I would need to have in my account to be able to afford food, hotel, prostitutes and 3 group stage matches before I come back stateside :lupe:

@Hollister ?
@horse. kills ?
at least 7 grand

i'm not gonna be in brazil for the WC tbh. shyt's too crazy, too scressful for me. and holli is right, ze pequeno armies gonna be out in full force. and all yall got caras de gringos, 3/5 of the girls you bag are gonna be lures for some malandro to leave you naked and broke