Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
really? i use it to go to jersey every so often and i know for sure i avoid the turnpike tolls. i get the MD/Delaware one though :beli:. songza app is a good app...i prefer it to pandora

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Its because you know nothing...
jules-slurp.gif

we'll see at the end of the season
Michael-Scott-Closes-The-Door-Awkwardly-On-The-Office.gif
:mjpls:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
jules-slurp.gif

we'll see at the end of the season
Michael-Scott-Closes-The-Door-Awkwardly-On-The-Office.gif
:mjpls:

How predictable, Ghost uses Balotelli leavin as a troll tactic. He can fukk off for all I care, easily replaceable. He's not even top 5 Milan striker, I've seen play for the club. Then again you only been following football for how long since 06? Or a I being too generous with that? 08?

If you knew more about the sporting world then the ones on your doorstep, you would understand why France flop.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
How predictable, Ghost uses Balotelli leavin as a troll tactic. He can fukk off for all I care, easily replaceable. He's not even top 5 Milan striker, I've seen play for the club. Then again you only been following football for how long since 06? Or a I being too generous with that? 08?

If you knew more about the sporting world then the ones on your doorstep, you would understand why France flop.
:wtf: Are you Miss Cleo??? I didn't even mention Milan!!! I was alluding to my season predictions :russ: Tout va bien? :mjpls:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
:wtf: Are you Miss Cleo??? I didn't even mention Milan!!! I was alluding to my season predictions :russ: Tout va bien? :mjpls:

Considering Balotelli is the only thing you converse with me on in recent times, everything else you type in OFT, is a clusterfukk, I automatically delete it from my brain.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
France has zero creativity in midfield + Nasri slows down play a lot.
Bingo, France hasn't produced any top level attacking players after the 98 generation, just a bunch overrated next Zidanes, and butt average strikers.

In all reality, the French really aren't that good at football anyways. They've manage to produce two good generation of players(Platini era and Zidane era) and pretty much, that's being their contribution to football.