Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Greenstrings

All Star
Daps
:scusthov: @ advance statistics in sports but Joe Hart's been shyt from day. People are just realizing it.
I know its very limited in terms of evaluating play but how do you think all these betting shops come up with their odds?

BOBN

Pro
Daps
It's great to cause you literally have no idea what to expect. The amount of travelling involved in these playoffs and the completely different atmospheres/crowds is also great.

This was one of the best playoff matches I have recollection of watching, Australia-Iran in 1997. First leg was a 1-1 draw in Tehran, Australia needed a win or 0-0 draw to advance. Up 2-0 till 15 minutes to go and Iran ties it in the space of 4 minutes to shock them at home.

They hyped the shyt out of the Bosnich save at the 2 hour mark :cape:

Interview with the Iranian player at the end was bitter as fack. Couldnt even say thanks breh? :russ:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
NAzstAh.jpg

:ohlawd: either a big come-up or fukking stupid

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
:whoa: that breh was on some FEROCIOUS c00ning. White people do have it easier in life in America but he was on a next ting with what he said.

Yeah, the Guardian wheel that dude in whenever they need a black guy that has an edgy opinion. Of course, an edgy opinion usually consists of shytting on black people, softball c00ning, or just being contrarian for the sake of it, contrarian opinions that don't even really have much bite to them or are really that witty.

His prior article was about how he was bored with movies like The Butler and 12 Years a Slave, even going so far as to say that black people should get over slavery.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Yeah, the Guardian wheel that dude in whenever they need a black guy that has an edgy opinion. Of course, an edgy opinion usually consists of shytting on black people, softball c00ning, or just being contrarian for the sake of it, contrarian opinions that don't even really have much bite to them or are really that witty.

His prior article was about how he was bored with movies like The Butler and 12 Years a Slave, even going so far as to say that black people should get over slavery.
So he's like one of those black republic00ns Fox news would use as a shill to spread their racist views? :ohhh:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Who would want to have this dark skin, broad nose, large thick lips, and wake up in the morning being despised by the rest of the world?

A lot of the time I feel like my skin color is like my personal prison, something that I have no control over, for I am judged just because of the way I look.
:why:

@Chris.B, worst poster on the internet, iyo?

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
So he's like one of those black republic00ns Fox news would use as a shill to spread their racist views? :ohhh:

I don't think it's that insidious. People at Fox News are fukking creatures.

I think Guardian, at least the Guardian US website tries to put up different opinions that are genuine (yeah, some of them border on click bait but that's the story of every major media site on the internet nowadays. If you want to see bad click bait read Salon. I was reading an article the other day that used Jon Stewart as the main picture when the article didn't even mention Jon Stewart or anything Jon Stewart said or did :what:) it's just that it's unfortunate because that dude goes to the extreme to get his point across.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
I don't think it's that insidious. People at Fox News are fukking creatures.

I think Guardian, at least the Guardian US website tries to put up different opinions that are genuine (yeah, some of them border on click bait but that's the story of every major media site on the internet nowadays. If you want to see bad click bait read Salon. I was reading an article the other day that used Jon Stewart as the main picture when the article didn't even mention Jon Stewart or anything Jon Stewart said or did :what:) it's just that it's unfortunate because that dude goes to the extreme to get his point across.
Yea he needs to go to a therapist in all seriousness. If he could afford it there's no doubt in my mind he'd bleach himself like