Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs don't feel guilty about a switch. Used to be forced to like TFC(:gag:) now I'm a casual Impact fan :blessed:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I might be done stanning teams in general. Too much disappointment and life is already a bore to me :beli:

Eh, life is mainly about striving and boredom.

Boredom is good. Embrace it :blessed:

On another note, I just found out that Amazon Prime has a movie streaming service :ohhh::wow:

And why does every fukking streaming service suggest WarGames for me? I mean, it's one of the greatest movies I've ever seen but calm the fukk down omnipotent internet minds, I don't like it that much.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Let's be honest, the selection on Netflix is a bit shyt, with Prime only marginally better. Good for TV shows, but movies it's fukking awful.

I've been trying to watch Boogie Nights for a c00n's age now :pacspit:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As a chelsea fan, i gotta say we didn't deserve da penalty or the point.

The entire team was sooo sh!t today apart from ivanovic. Dat seems to be da only n!gga playin wit heart and desire. Dude is a slightly younger scott parker. :salute:

Marriner was under pressure from both the home crowd and the fact that mourinho's home record was in jeopardy. He cracked. It was shoulder-shoulder contact. Any other minute during regular time and it wudn't have amounted to nothing. I guarantee that.

Mourinho gettin his tactics fukked up doe. Mikel and Mata shud be startin in central and attacking mid, wid lampz and willian comin off da bench. Lampz is running on expired legs so i don't know why he getting starting spots? :mindblown:

And we desperately need a new striker. Fukkk, ever since drogba left, Chelsea ain't been da same uptop. :damn:

Sh!tpool lookin real nice right now too. They the only team i worry goin up against da remainder of da season AND maybe....just maybe....da rematch wit city at da etihad. :lupe:
Are you allergic to putting t and h together?

Edit

I see the breh horse already shat on you :salute:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
AVB is a strange fukker, he tinkers with every other position, but persist on always playing Soldado and Townsend. The latter really is just a less talented footballing version of JR Smith, head always down, turns the ball over consistently, takes dumb shot after dumb shot, only looks to pass as the last resort. Put Lennon back in, Erikkson should be playing on a weekly basis.

Say whatever you want about Harry, but this squad under him, would be banging in goals.

And who would've thought that Southampton, would be the team to rescue English football.

Last edited: