Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
As a chelsea fan, i gotta say we didn't deserve da penalty or the point.

The entire team was sooo sh!t today apart from ivanovic. Dat seems to be da only n!gga playin wit heart and desire. Dude is a slightly younger scott parker. :salute:

Marriner was under pressure from both the home crowd and the fact that mourinho's home record was in jeopardy. He cracked. It was shoulder-shoulder contact. Any other minute during regular time and it wudn't have amounted to nothing. I guarantee that.

Mourinho gettin his tactics fukked up doe. Mikel and Mata shud be startin in central and attacking mid, wid lampz and willian comin off da bench. Lampz is running on expired legs so i don't know why he getting starting spots? :mindblown:

And we desperately need a new striker. Fukkk, ever since drogba left, Chelsea ain't been da same uptop. :damn:

Sh!tpool lookin real nice right now too. They the only team i worry goin up against da remainder of da season AND maybe....just maybe....da rematch wit city at da etihad. :lupe:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Chelsea now have 21 points from 11 games.

Last season Di Matteo got sacked with 24 from 12, his final league game being a 1-2 loss at West Brom.

:lupe:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
*hipster c*nt mode activated*

:why: typing like this is the nas board in 1999

:why: / :pachaha: did you compare ivanovic to scott parker

:why: chels lost to newcastle and drew with west brom at home and you're only worried about liverpool?

breh.. :snoop: you breakin our hearts over here

edit: @RealAssanova

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

Last season Di Matteo got sacked with 24 from 12, his final league game being a 1-2 loss at West Brom.

iRBWVv2ET4w3K.gif

:deadmanny:

when slim said "Ivanovic reminds me of a slightly younger Scott Parker," I was like:ohhh::wow:

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
*hipster c*nt mode activated*

:why: / :pachaha: did you compare ivanovic to scott parker

:why: chels lost to newcastle and drew with west brom at home and you're only worried about liverpool?

breh.. :snoop: you breakin our hearts over here

edit: @RealAssanova

We lost to newcastle cuz we were cocky, undermined them and needed to humbled.

and ofcourse i'm only worried bout liverpool. But then again, we only in november and da season ends in may. So holla at me @ da end of da season. :myman:

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

West Brom has ended a few managers' careers
So yet again another Premier League manager has lost his job after a some what humiliating defeat at the hands of West Bromwich Albion. The first manager casualty occurred when Newcastle boss Chris Hughton has his contract terminated that shocked the football world after 3-1 defeat at the Hawthorns. I believe that it was very harsh on Hughton who in my view, and many Magpie fans, did his job successfully.

The big one in terms of Albion fans happened to Mick McCarthy following a damaging rout at home with the final score 1-5, a day that both sets of supporters will remember for different reasons. I think part of the reason that the board at Molineux opted to axe McCarthy, regardless of the fact that they were in a dogfight to avoid relegation, was that it was a degrading defeat to the club’s bitterest rival that ultimately identified the severe gap in quality between two sides at the wrong end of the league table.

The third sacking came after Chelsea visited the Hawthorns that finalised Andre Villas Boas’ short reign as boss after he suffered a shock 1-0 loss. The young manager was brought in my Roman Abramovich to finally bring stability to the club that it so desperately needed to emulate the success at Manchester United under Sir Alex Ferguson, but unsurprisingly the Portuguese coach lasted under a season.

Villas Boas’ replacement Roberto Di Matteo was given his marching orders shortly after a defeat at his former club. Technically he was fired after a 3-0 defeat to Juventus in the Champions League, but his final league game came in the Midlands.

Then it was the turn of the mad Italian Paolo Di Canio who, as you may have heard, has become the first Premiership manager of the season to be dismissed of his position. Stephane Sessegnon opened the scoring at the weekend, which made matters all the worse for Di Canio after allowing the attacking midfielder to depart under the new revolution. His last match in charge of the Black Cats ended with the scoreline 3-0 in the favour of the Baggies that both teams needed to win.

However, I would find it highly unlikely that the Italian was purely sacked for that loss, it was just the final hurdle in a eventful yet short spell in charge of his first top tier club.