Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
For me it was/is :manny: i might check for it if Bill Burr or some other decent comedian is on but for now i listen through the 145 or so patrice episodes :ohlawd:
lol, I've been listening to those on/off for almost 6 months now, it's crazy

and I have the Louis CK ones. then Bill Burr.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
@Don Rhymus

Saw Duke Dumont tonight b...mad underwhelming :shaq2:

Got toro y moi on Wednesday tho
Damn :wow:

Thinking about it though, he only has like ~5 bangers and/or anthems (Need U, Hold On, The Giver...shyt only three actually). His Essential Mix was pretty light, as well. Yeah, I can see it. Now I don't regret not seeing him this summer :whew: Eats Everything was the best DJ I saw in the summer, came with two hours of bangers, no cooldown songs. Had mawfukkas sweating out their mollywater (:heh:)

Is Toro performing or DJ'ing? He comes down here in March (Disclosure in January :ohlawd:), but I've seen videos of him performing live (and dj'ing) and it (both) seemed kinda.....poor. I deffo plan on going, unless it's as bad as it seems via cellphone video footage.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Damn :wow:

Thinking about it though, he only has like ~5 bangers and/or anthems (Need U, Hold On, The Giver...shyt only three actually). His Essential Mix was pretty light, as well. Yeah, I can see it. Now I don't regret not seeing him this summer :whew: Eats Everything was the best DJ I saw in the summer, came with two hours of bangers, no cooldown songs. Had mawfukkas sweating out their mollywater (:heh:)

Is Toro performing or DJ'ing? He comes down here in March (Disclosure in January :ohlawd:), but I've seen videos of him performing live (and dj'ing) and it (both) seemed kinda.....poor. I deffo plan on going, unless it's as bad as it seems via cellphone video footage.

Yeah, Duke just didn't have too many bangers. Though when 100%, and The Giver came on I was :stylin:

Toro is actually performing. I know his vocals are his weakest thing so I'm sorta curious to see how it turns out.

unstoppable589

All Star
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
i wonder what dropping hart is going to do for city...
hopefully either pantimillion stays solid or joe hart gets a wake up call and starts performing closer to his 2011-2012 form

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
Yeah, Duke just didn't have too many bangers. Though when 100%, and The Giver came on I was :stylin:

Toro is actually performing. I know his vocals are his weakest thing so I'm sorta curious to see how it turns out.
The biggest shame is when your favorite brehs can't bring it live.

Also

Pretty solid set, but posting this moreso for the story. After III Points last month, the Boiler Room crew were gonna do a BR, but the venue they had was way too big, so they basically went around asking people if they had a place where they could set up shop. A breh of a brehette of mine volunteered his apartment, and the above happened.

shyt got him evicted :dead:

Tunes are pretty legit btw.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Still think the best DJ night I saw was the random ass DJ that was during The Smiths night on a Sunday night in NYC who played nothing but Morrissey.

Poolside was good for a DJ, Duke yeah I guess, for performances, Holy Ghost, and hopefully Toro. Can't wait till Arcade Fire gets in :ohlawd:

The biggest shame is when your favorite brehs can't bring it live.

Also

Pretty solid set, but posting this moreso for the story. After III Points last month, the Boiler Room crew were gonna do a BR, but the venue they had was way too big, so they basically went around asking people if they had a place where they could set up shop. A breh of a brehette of mine volunteered his apartment, and the above happened.

shyt got him evicted :dead:

Tunes are pretty legit btw.

:dead:

At least that's a good story to tell, looked like there was some babes there too :leon:

Though the broad in the blue top is hogging time

(wish I had that LCD track from the beginning)

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
Still think the best DJ night I saw was the random ass DJ that was during The Smiths night on a Sunday night in NYC who played nothing but Morrissey.

Poolside was good for a DJ, Duke yeah I guess, for performances, Holy Ghost, and hopefully Toro. Can't wait till Arcade Fire gets in :ohlawd:

:dead:
At least that's a good story to tell, looked like there was some babes there too :leon:

Though the broad in the blue top is hogging time

(wish I had that LCD track from the beginning)
Yeah, the absolute best club nights are always the random residential dj's at some hole in the wall club who just goes off one night and plays an eclectic array of bangers.

A breh dropped "Don't Speak" by No Doubt at a spot a couple of months ago and the hysteria that hit that room was just some other shyt. There was a lot of ":dwillhuh:" at the beginning calm parts, but once the vocals kicked that whole place was :lawd:

By the end, everyone was damn near in tears singing like that one Cameron Diaz movie where everyone sings that one Aerosmith song to help the one bytch dislodge the dikk with the piercing from her throat.

I'm also a bit ashamed (way, way after the fact) at how euphoric the opening riffs of "This Charming Man" makes me. That song is a giant pause, but fukk it someone so handsome shouldn't care :blessed:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@thatknickfan

i2drNde1Cg8tx.gif

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps