Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You fukkin melt

Danny dyer, innit mate, I took some geezer home to bermondsey last night, he got in every cockney wide boy cliche in 15 minutes, even used "canister" for someone's head, charged out if his box, didn't stop talking for the whole 15 minutes.

White bermondsey boys act exactly like Del Boy.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Danny dyer, innit mate, I took some geezer home to bermondsey last night, he got in every cockney wide boy cliche in 15 minutes, even used "canister" for someone's head, charged out if his box, didn't stop talking for the whole 15 minutes.

White bermondsey boys act exactly like Del Boy.

Was he goin Dave Courtneys house?

Me and my mate quote Nil By Mouth everytime we see each other, the films so fukkin grim but yet so many quotables. Another favourite is Chopper. Who died a week or 2 ago, my mate went out to Convict land to meet him, but hadn't gotten round to Tasmania yet

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I
Was he goin Dave Courtneys house?

Me and my mate quote Nil By Mouth everytime we see each other, the films so fukkin grim but yet so many quotables. Another favourite is Chopper. Who died a week or 2 ago, my mate went out to Convict land to meet him, but hadn't gotten round to Tasmania yet
I've reAd about 4 chopper books, alot of bullshyt, but great entertainment.

When he kills the geezer at the start of the film, brilliant.

I watch nil by mouth about 6 months ago again, when ray chins the geezer when they're waiting for him in the car :pachaha:

I grew up with so many of them sort of people in my flats, that's that grimy white london life.

Btw, bt sports halftime panel seems so unprofessional haha.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I

I've reAd about 4 chopper books, alot of bullshyt, but great entertainment.

When he kills the geezer at the start of the film, brilliant.

I watch nil by mouth about 6 months ago again, when ray chins the geezer when they're waiting for him in the car :pachaha:

I grew up with so many of them sort of people in my flats, that's that grimy white london life.

Btw, bt sports halftime panel seems so unprofessional haha.

'Ya Mum's upset', one of the the most :laff: lines ever.

As for the BT sports panel, more ex Liverpool players :birdman: they fukkin everywhere.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
that all being said, deep down, before i die, i feel entitled to have a real life experience similar to black azz orgy 7 :ehh:
Fukkin with your boys in the same place at the same time ? :scusthov:
Never saw the appeal for orgies. A threesome (if it's FFM) is OK in my book but when it's more than 4 people (except if FFF.... M) is a big no no. But to each is own I guess.