Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
the flaw in that blueprint is sending them to colleges, and even before that, playing for a club team.

playing games is the problem in this country, do you know how many players i grew up with that played on nationally-ranked youth clubs and went on to play for bad D-III schools? :camby: shyt is all about winning and not about developing. it's AAU basketball on steroids

:ehh: you might have a point there. The whole blueprint is designed to build a solid foundation in the kid, i am making several assumptions with it ( the kid shows promise, he reacts positively to the challenge of earning a place/being in a prestigious soccer program/ standing out from the rest of the players etc ). Other option would be leave him at a tender age and hope the void from abandonment is filled with the need to succeed in spite of a missing father figure (see 70% of black professional athletes) :ld:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
:ehh: you might have a point there. The whole blueprint is designed to build a solid foundation in the kid, i am making several assumptions with it ( the kid shows promise, he reacts positively to the challenge of earning a place/being in a prestigious soccer program/ standing out from the rest of the players etc ). Other option would be leave him at a tender age and hope the void from abandonment is filled with the need to succeed in spite of a missing father figure (see 70% of black professional athletes) :ld:
i say hire some dutch hardass to be his second father (go gay if you must, this isnt about you after all) who will treat him like he's an aspiring olympic gymnast in a one-man footy academy

your son will be weird and crash lamborghinis into trees whilst cruising for hookers and dope but at that point he's an adult who makes his own decisions. you got him that contact at real madrid :banderas: he owes you tbh

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
You man talking about wasted potential? I was one of those kids who was decent-good at every sport and didn't focus on one thing so it ended up fukking me in the ass no Bad Grandpa. Everyday I think to myself I could've been atleast some scrub on a MLS team but ffs. Instead of focusing on one sport and developing I just distributed my skills evenly making me an average c*nt in everything.

Speaking of club teams, my brother's coach has this boy playing in a 4-5-1 and he is ISOLATED like shyt. One striker with three defenders on him like Chris B on a PAWG :why:

He has the tekks though :ohlawd:

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
This is going to be a great weekend. You got the Revierderby :blessed:, el classico, MLS last games with guaranteed fukkery:ahh:, and its Halloween weekend:shaq::noah:.The potential for this weekend:banderas::banderas::banderas:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Speaking of club teams, my brother's coach has this boy playing in a 4-5-1 and he is ISOLATED like shyt. One striker with three defenders on him like Chris B on a PAWG :why:

He has the tekks though :ohlawd:

Well if you knew anything about tactics, you would be able to help him out! What a shyt brother you are.

concise

Veteran
Daps
Seems like this forum has gone to absolute shyt in the past 6 months. I've been reading it infrequently during this time period and it gets worse every time I return. Where did all these terrible new posters come from? Did they advertise the site on black Twitter? :wtf:

Only a CAC would argue black twitter corniness =blackness :mjpls:

Most of em came from ktt, hypebeast, lsa.
And I absolutely can't stand that phrase "black twitter".

concise

Veteran
Daps
fukking viking army puppets ran to the front office to ask what would happen if some people decided to do a pitch invasion

(this is why a part of our support is fukked)

and they said an arrest, and ban for life from RBA :dead: .. but this is one of the lame ass nikkas in charge probably trying to scare people and all the youngins gonna do that shyt anyway

if half the supporters group gets banned for life then :dead:

:laugh:
I was thinking of going to the game tomorrow, but this runny nose is bothering the hell out of me. :patrice:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Forgot all about the Crystal Palace cheerleaders :dead:

Those eagle guys with the gloves though are pretty gr8 :bow: