Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Here a couple Soul Mixtapes i made some time back, just found them on my Harddrive. Some good songs to be heard. Ezeeee

SOUL TAPE 1
http://www.mediafire.com/download/04k54443h70efnd/Soul.zip

Tracklisting
Mar ft INT – Harbor

Erykah Badu – On & On ( I Tone Remix)

Renee Dion – Nothing At All

Jesse Boykins III – B4 The Night is Thru

Reggie Jamz ft John Legend – Stay With Me

Idris Elba – Private Garden

Slakah The Beatchild – The Cure

Eric Lau – How Far

Joya Mooi ft Mar – My Day

Cheri Prince – Misery

Anam Owili Eger – The Moment

Collete – Orange Moon

Black Spade – Space and Time

Erik Rico – Destiny

Lee Fields & The Expressions – My World

Bilal – All I Need

Nicole Renee – When You're Gone

Maddslinky ft Tawiah – Futher Away

Stalley – Babblin

SOUL TAPE 2

http://www.mediafire.com/download/4y3czpt4l66b6md/Soul 2.zip

Tracklisting

Tall Black Guy – Al Green Dreams

Mike Jaggerr ft Big K.R.I.T – Cruisin

XV – Night To Remember

D'angelo – Left & Right (Sam Champ Remix)

Meshell – Lovely Lovely

Mphazes – Raise It Up

Dwele – Right Here

Ragen Fykes – Love Life

Phil Wade ft Cherish Love – Mr.Weatherman

Tawiah – Broken Heart

Slakah The Beatchild – DANCE

Fonsworth Bentley – Venice Beaches

Idris Elba – Best I Can

Freddie Joachim – Olive Juice

Mar – She Was Fly

SOUL TAPE 3

http://www.mediafire.com/download/9umijx11xoui7jo/Soul 3.zip

Tracklisting

Phonte – Greater Than The Sun

Jill Scott – Lovely Day

Eric Robertson – Tale of Two ( Tall Black Guy Remix)

MNDSGN x Michael Jackson – Flybutter

Mar – First of Me

Stacy Epps – Floating

Zaki Ibrahim - Daylight

Carlitta Durand – Peace

Tawiah – Watchout

Goapele Ft Mos Def – Different

Ebrahim – Africa

Aaries – How Time Flies

Andreya Triana – Lost Where I Belong

Mar – Every Girl

Ayah – Forgive Me Love

Coultrain – The Wanderer

Slakah The Beatchild – Something Forever

Fulcrate vs Floetry – Fantasie Variation

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
あなたは40歳戦後ジャングルでそれらの人のように失われている場合はエディは、、私たちはあなたを見つけて帰ってあなたを持参しようとしているそこになります

Eloquent :ehh:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
あなたは40歳戦後ジャングルでそれらの人のように失われている場合はエディは、、私たちはあなたを見つけて帰ってあなたを持参しようとしているそこになります
Anata wa 40-sai sengo janguru de sorera no hito no yō ni ushinawa rete iru baai wa edi wa,, watashytachi wa anata o mitsukete kaette anata o jisan shiyou to shyte iru soko ni narimasu

in case you ignorant brehs can't read kana :heh:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Brehs, so I've been working/researching with child motor development professor/ sports psychology grad students at my school and I think i've found a potential blueprint to develop the GOAT American futbol player ( assumption being the child exhibits interest in playing soccer). This is an extremely rough version of what the research i've found indicates but fukk if , if any OFT brehs are thinking of starting a family and plan on living off of their kids in the future this is a guide to making that possible.

Ages – 1– 4- Surround the childs life with soccer, watch games with him/her buy replica kits, mini balls and mini goal (100 – 200$ total) to play around with. What this is doing is imprinting the idea that soccer is important part of your life and thus the child will note this. By noting your positive reaction to soccer the child will take this to mean that soccer can bring joy to them as well.

Ages 4 – 7 – Still incorporate soccer in the childs life but DO NOT EMPHASIZE the need for the child to play the sport (watch games, take them to stadiums, bring them to the park to see you play , play at the park with them etc) and when you do play with them focus on the fun aspects of the game ALWAYS!. Suggest to the child to try all sports in order to round out the child sports experience. DO EMPHASIZE some sort of gymnastics/ballet (for balance, flexibility) + Tai Chi ( mental strengthening, injury prevention, breathing control) for the child. Early incorporatation of these disciplines serve to excellent foundations to add on to.

Ages 7 – 12 – By now your child should have firm interest in one or two sports ( soccer being one of them) which is okay. You can suggest for them to join a team at this point. When it comes to support your child it is essential that you focus not on results but individual performance (eg. Questions should never be “what was the score? How many did you score? But rather , How did you feel when you played? What would you do differently? ) Also have them play on a futsal team/indoor if available, if not buy them a futsal ball and practice with them at your local basketball court ( use tennis balls or mini balls to juggle with). At this point you can stop the gymnastics/ballet ( if you want) and start incorporating some sort of martial arts + yoga/tai chi ( all that is needed is atleast 2 sessions a week of each no longer than 45 minutes)

Ages 12 – 14 - Hopefully at this point your kid is playing on a ODP/youth team and plays futsal and is showing enough competence and passion with the sport. With high school being the next step, I strongly suggest finding a capable sports psychologist for your child to see. By developing the childs inner locus/self efficacy early you can help his/her development in the long run. Also the sports psychologist can give you tips on how to aid your childs development ( positive reinforcment, placing importance on performance rather than results etc). Tai chi/yoga should also be incorporated.

Ages 14 – 18 – At this point if they love the sport Support the shyt outta them!! If you've been following the sports pyschologist your kid should have the tools necessary to deal with adversity and should relish challenges and competitions. Also if they should still play ODP/youth soccer aswell as high school (unless their coaches are ass at the high school level)

Ages 18+ - Sit back and :eat: hopefully your kid has been making some decent strides development wise and looks to be an above average player. Look forwards to schools offering him/her scholarships.

Barring injury, you losing your job, you having a job that requires you move a lot, your kid having development issues, you having :flabbynsick: genes and then passing them onto your kid, your girl having :flabbynsick:genes passing them onto your kid , you not liking your kids like that, shytty coaching at all levels, this blueprint can serve as a potential guide to developing your youth into a star :blessed:

I'll be expecting royalty cheques in about 20 years tho :ufdup:

:obama:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
That blueprint for raising your kids is disgusting, but it might work

I couldn't do it. I think I settled on I'm just gonna straight up tell my kid when they're young, "yo, you wanna play soccer, that's my favorite sport, if you want to do this we do it now. I'll teach you everything, from the bottom up like Arsene. If not, hang out, do your own thing bra" just one time, that's it. I'll support in whatever they do.

I grew up around a dad that was overly supportive, the dude yelling in the stands trying to eat off their kids, I could never do that if I had kids.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
you know what's funny, my dad was mad into that and tried to push me (but not too hard), but I was a lazy fukk...

one time the league I was in had some kind of intensive 2 week camp in another state for the best players in the league (at about 14-15), I was invited but I didn't want to, fukk knows whats wrong with me :wow:

I sincerely think I'd have been at least college level good, I was slow-ish but even old ex-pro coaches in my league said I had great vision :wow:

• Dap
Reactions: EQ.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
did I mention I missed out on some prestigious fukkin scholarship to an elite NYC private school (think Kennedys and shyt) at around age 11 because I didn't wanna dedicate time for some intensive summer school prep thing, and I said as much in an interview with one of these teachers, cause I would miss out on playing soccer all summer?

goddamn I've fukked up my potential great lives :wow:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
you know what's funny, my dad was mad into that and tried to push me (but not too hard), but I was a lazy fukk...

one time the league I was in had some kind of intensive 2 week camp in another state for the best players in the league (at about 14-15), I was invited but I didn't want to, fukk knows whats wrong with me :wow:

I sincerely think I'd have been at least college level good, I was slow-ish but even old ex-pro coaches in my league said I had great vision :wow:

Breh, you ever thought about being a scout for colleges? With the amount of exposure you have to foreign leagues and the soccer knowledge you have , would be cake for you :wow:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
That blueprint for raising your kids is disgusting, but it might work

I couldn't do it. I think I settled on I'm just gonna straight up tell my kid when they're young, "yo, you wanna play soccer, that's my favorite sport, if you want to do this we do it now. I'll teach you everything, from the bottom up like Arsene. If not, hang out, do your own thing bra" just one time, that's it. I'll support in whatever they do.

I grew up around a dad that was overly supportive, the dude yelling in the stands trying to eat off their kids, I could never do that if I had kids.

My retirement plan is based on future kids earnings and lottery tickets , i aint shyt :blessed:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
shyt man, I think of a lot of the great things I could've done.

I think I definitely could've made it as a playmaker, I've always had great vision in basketball and soccer.

It's probably why I spend a lot of time daydreaming about being the USA manager and leading us to the World Cup. I think about that almost every day.

I've never told anyone that :wow:

Oft brehs :bow:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I've so broken myself mentally I just think about grinding out a living betting on games and that would be some kind of win for me

I think of people inferior to me in suits and doing things (however mediocre they are) and I'm like :dry: I could've been that times ten

Breh, you ever thought about being a scout for colleges? With the amount of exposure you have to foreign leagues and the soccer knowledge you have , would be cake for you :wow:
have been involved in any organized soccer for many years now, would be impossible to get ingratiated, wouldnt even know where to start

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
the flaw in that blueprint is sending them to colleges, and even before that, playing for a club team.

playing games is the problem in this country, do you know how many players i grew up with that played on nationally-ranked youth clubs and went on to play for bad D-III schools? :camby: shyt is all about winning and not about developing. it's AAU basketball on steroids