Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Klinsmann's trying to call up 18 year old Julian Green for the Scotland and Austria friendlies. Kid has 13 goals in 14 games for Bayern Munich reserves. :lupe:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
means nothing.. Saer Sene also balled for Bayern II, would he be a starter for the World Cup?

well, contingent on Green actually making it in the senior squad.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
:whew:
Is it confessions time ?
I must say, I have this little secret but @Montez just forced me to open up (:mjpls:). Well from time to time I go to a beauty institute to perform some hair removal in my intergluteal cleft.
:whew:
pics breh :mjpls:

and use lotion

anyone else been noticing that the coli's self importance is at an all time high? or maybe it's just beginning to wear on me now. i really only check for this thread and gay troll threads tbh

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hasn't Julian already appeared for Germany in some youth games? Though I know that probably doesn't mean too much. Also I read his dad wants him to play for the US :manny:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Gimme some coli cash or I'll know longer be able to ensure your safety around these parts.

#officialfootballtax
Let's just call it willing to make a donation to the less fortunate instead, that way I don't feel victimized