Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
They're making a FIFA movie?
YNq4nmN.png

Tim Roth as Seppy
QkqAYyB.png

Gerard Depardieu as Jules Rimet :ehh:

Andy Serkis as Pickles the Dog :myman:

Don Cheadle as Pele :leon:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
I forgot to send a big fukk off to Olivier Giroud for that "fukk Man United" comment.

Look at his wag

Jennifer-Wife-Of-Olivier-Giroud-6.jpg

obviously a beard for his homo escapades no homo :mjpls:

And nothing wrong with that. Big Oli can take me any time :noah: Ramadel Giroud best striker in the world atm.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Brehs, this has nothing to do with my last post, but I have to get something off m chest. :wow: :lupe: I go to the salon. I've been keeping that in for a minute, only my OFT brothers know. Every two weeks the mani and pedi has become a must. :noah:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
You have to question your sexuality if you wouldnt with Giroud.

Brehs, this has nothing to do with my last post, but I have to get something off m chest. :wow: :lupe: I go to the salon. I've been keeping that in for a minute, only my OFT brothers know. Every two weeks the mani and pedi has become a must. :noah:

I used to do this in college. Its expensive tho.

Never got a pedicure, you shoulda typed pause after that. :ufdup:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
:pachaha:

i got your west indian uncle on the phone right now, he says he doesn't know who you are

Montez

Superstar
Daps
You have to question your sexuality if you wouldnt with Giroud.

I used to do this in college. Its expensive tho.

Never got a pedicure, you shoulda typed pause after that. :ufdup:

Nah the pedi is a must especially when they put a nice buff on it. :obama:

:pachaha:

i got your west indian uncle on the phone right now, he says he doesn't know who you are

:dead:

My cousin back in the islands was the first one to come out the Salon Closet, I clowned him in front of everyone with the rest of the family but then I pulled him aside and was like yo, what's the deal with the salon? what's maintenance like?

My uncles and pops have seen my hands in like a month. Just daps no hand shakes.

Last edited:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
:whew:
Is it confessions time ?
I must say, I have this little secret but @Montez just forced me to open up (:mjpls:). Well from time to time I go to a beauty institute to perform some hair removal in my intergluteal cleft.
:whew: